Quick mods

dcmotorsi

Anyone got any tips for easy and quick mods for black SIs? Looking to make mine look better but I don't really know where to start!

Well, the quick mods usually involves removing stock items such as badges, plates, and stickers from the dealership. Then you can do a temporary color change with the infamous plasti dip to chrome areas if you dont want the chrome but personally I like the chrome on black look. hmmmmm then you can do LEDs bulbs swap to your existing oem bulbs. following theres tint for all windows, or door sills that both usually runs about 100$. Other wise, you just have to search through the build threads of the forums to see what you want. Mine is under my signature if you want to take a look.

Good suggestions ^
I would also say you could plasti dip your wheels if you're going for the blacked out look

I plan on powder coating my rims a high gloss black. I want to put projector headlights with red angel eyes inside of them. And blacking out the tail lights. I can't decide if I want to put either a new exhaust system or just a new tip just get more rumble. Any suggestions?

I think the OEM rims are forged alloys, maybe someone can chime in but from what I remember, some rims are not recommended to powder coat. The temperature cycle of powder coating can weaken the structural property. I've hear the Tsudo one for the SIs arnt pretty good. Granted that I dont have an SI so I wouldnt be able to tell you.

Ill have to look into that. I like the plastidip idea I put it on my old jeep I used to have, but after a while it looked trashy. I want to put mods on it that look good and don't lose their apperance.

Ill have to look into that. I like the plastidip idea I put it on my old jeep I used to have, but after a while it looked trashy. I want to put mods on it that look good and don't lose their apperance.

Yea, I believe its a tool to temporary see if thats the color or look you want. Then eventually paint it for real. Also, visit the vendor areas on the forums. They always gives up sweet deals and customized things for our cars. Oh, heres a mod that just caught my eyes. Maybe you would like to join us on the list.

http://www.9thcivic.com/forum/threads/strut-king-2012-civic-footrest-and-pedal-set-group-buy.9222/

The temp is 400 degrees,I doubt it would hurt 99 percent on the market.

Yea, make sure to wire them to a switch to turn them off, or consider another color

I wanted them to go with the running lights. The projector will be so bright it will almost drown it out

Vinyl wrapping parts painting rims custom badges stickers tow hooks lugs there's tons or personalized mods
Personally I think demon eyes look horrible I wouldn't do it not to mention its illegal to have anything besides amber or clear lights on the front of your car

I'm doing something to my headlights I've never seen before, the guy is coming to my house Sunday to explain it to me, when I get it ill post pics until then... Under wraps.

shift knob, boot, get weathertechs. If your car is more than 2 weeks old, your right heel has already almost gone through the stock mat.
You ain't kidding on the mats..I have the weather mats along with si , and hfp mats..I'm usually running with the weathers:p

Back