Random pictures I've taken

You sell yourself way short good sir. I've always loved your photography and I'm glad you're still sharing it. :bighug: :thumbsup:

Still enjoying your 7D? Im looking for a camera that can take really good HD video and both action and still pics. Im highly considering the 7D. Have you tried the video?

Costco is selling the 7D at a reasonable price. Worth checking out.

I have the Canon 60D and love mine. Eventually will get the 6D which a full frame camera but very $$$$ and almost worth paying few bucks more for the Mark III.

I still am having fun with the camera, i have yet to try the video recording though, i dont do a lot of video recording and if i do i can usually get my hands on a professional camera for that

8676994360_7463fcfd9b_b.jpg

VT Campus, Torgerson Bridge at night

8754214851_790fe1df62_b.jpg

8755308158_231e6d1811_b.jpg

8754200571_2cfa588999_b.jpg

Rented a lens for my brother's college graduation, canon 100-400 L, the thing takes great pictures

i parked next to the r8, the rest of them parked next to me, i think it was a Coupe de Ville

the highlight was the McLaren showing up, once he arrived people stopped looking at the other cars

The 1-year anniversary event had that whole parking lot filled and they were parking in other over-flow lots! :omg:

Back