RBC manifold 2012 si

Okay I just got all my RBC swap stuff from PRL. I just want to say to anyone still unsure on whether to buy this kit. Buy it. Lol. Its worth not having to hassle with a machine shop to open up the coolant port, or go to home depot to find a plug for that threaded coolant hole, or JB weld anything, or piece together gaskets or a modified thermal gasket.

Thermal gasket - $40
Plug at home depot and misc parts -$20
Machine shop labor - $50

You're already almost at the cost of this kit! Lol.
And the quality of this adapter plate is top notch. And an o-ring will seal better than any gasket.

This kit is a bargain. And PRL is a great company. I'm happy to support a company that makes good innovative stuff. Thank you PRL.

I picked up one of these intakes for dirt cheap. Does anyone know the specs for boring out the fuel injector holes? I've got the tools back in Florida to do the work. I'm not trying to impede on PRLs work - trying to save $ for my own pocket and I'm a DIYer. I hate spending money on sheet I can do myself.

If you got the tools to cut it. I'd assume you have the tools to measure. Measure the holes in your stock manifold. Then bore that same size in the RBC.

I picked up one of these intakes for dirt cheap. Does anyone know the specs for boring out the fuel injector holes? I've got the tools back in Florida to do the work. I'm not trying to impede on PRLs work - trying to save $ for my own pocket and I'm a DIYer. I hate spending money on sheet I can do myself.

While this is true, I'll give you a quick story as to why I asked the question.

A) Car is in Virginia as am I by the orders of Uncle Sam.
B) Intake is in Florida (where my permanent residence is located as well).
C) My father was going to take the liberty of performing this task for me before the next time I head back home.
D) Trying to relay the information to him so he can properly perform this task
E) He does not have a stock K24 manifold laying around his garage full of Chevys.

Last edited:
someone who has the kit (and hasn't installed it) would have to take measurements.

I may just try to dig in tomorrow while there is a break in the 12 hours of sebring coverage on speed. Just seeing if anyone knew off the top of their head.

Back