Rear sway bar confusion

Gixxerfool

Where the weak are killed and eaten
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Coupe EX
So I'm coming from a line of GMs and sportbikes into my first Honda. I picked up a used EX Coupe 2013. I was researching power mods only to find it is wasted money for the most part. I'm good with that. I've decided to do some suspension mods. Being my daily driver, I'm not looking to lower it or change wheels. I am however looking to change the rear sway bar, especially since it seems to be overwhelmingly the biggest recommendation in my situation. I see the 22mm Progress bar being used a lot with favorable results. Then I saw some talk about a '14 Si rear sway bar being used with similar results for less money. Is this right or am I confused. Thanks in advance.

The 14 si rear bar is a 20mm. It will be better than the stock bar you have on your 13 but I'm not sure where pricing would fall in comparison to the progress bar. I have the 24mm bar on my Si and it was worth every penny.

14/15 si oem rear sway is 20mm and can be had for around $100 including hardware. Do you plan to track the car? If not I think the oem upgrade is a great bang for the buck.

Reactions: Nix
These guys nailed it for you already. The 20mm bar should help settle the car down a lot.

Back