Rear Sway, short throw shifter, and engine mount help

twister8008

Omaha, NE, but I am a Wisconsinite
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
I would love to upgrade my suspension a bit. I have an HFP suspension currently with no other mods. I would like to tighten up my suspension with a 24mm rear sway bar. I also would like to shorten up my shifts. I am looking at the buddy club and billet pro sets. Finally, I am looking to install the Boomba Racing engine mount. Can anyone provide guidance, advice, or a testimonial on these products? Thanks for the help!

The 22mm is a better choice for a rear sway bar, imo. Unless you'll be tracking your car in an occasional manner. It's also about $100+ cheaper than the 24mm. With that you can get better sway bar bushings and beefier end links from MOOG. Here's a thread I made regarding the Progress bushings: http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/rear-sway-bar-bushing-upgrade.10188/

The 22mm is a better choice for a rear sway bar, imo. Unless you'll be tracking your car in an occasional manner. It's also about $100+ cheaper than the 24mm. With that you can get better sway bar bushings and beefier end links from MOOG. Here's a thread I made regarding the Progress bushings: http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/rear-sway-bar-bushing-upgrade.10188/

Depends on the year!

'12 go with the 22mm
'13 go with the 24mm to compensate for the increased FSB size.

I would love to upgrade my suspension a bit. I have an HFP suspension currently with no other mods. I would like to tighten up my suspension with a 24mm rear sway bar. I also would like to shorten up my shifts. I am looking at the buddy club and billet pro sets. Finally, I am looking to install the Boomba Racing engine mount. Can anyone provide guidance, advice, or a testimonial on these products? Thanks for the help!

Better off spending your money on the rear lower mount from Hasport. Most people will tell you Boomba is junk/bling.

Depends on the year!

'12 go with the 22mm
'13 go with the 24mm to compensate for the increased FSB size.
I thought the 2013+ have hollow tubed sway bars.

I could be wrong. Lol.

IIRC, I read on here about that, and there was a hollow tube, but not the same brand as "Progress".

Back