reflash with full bolts on,holly crap!!!

2zsrwwx.png

vit is still tuning

the title and reading of this thread makes me wanna do MOar! LOL Nice numbers up there

got rid of vit tune then went with another tune that is dyno proven.

reason why I got rid of his tune because I was getting smoked hard by co-worker rsx type s with same mod. how bad? bus length.

now we are neck to neck. all my co-workers and tuners said etune is a joke which I believe now.

Last edited:
got rid of vit tune then went with another tune that is dyno proven.

reason why I got rid of his tune because I was getting smoked hard by co-worker rsx type s with same mod. how bad? bus length.

no we are neck to neck. all my co-workers and tuners said etune is a joke which I believe now.
Numbers/ graph??

wow, this is good to know.

On a side note, Can someone please clear this up for me.

What exactly do you need a flashpro for? Is this ONLY for tuner savvy people that actually console in and change a/f ratios?

If you are not one of those tune savvy people can you just do this?

http://www.hondata.com/hondata_dealer_reflash.html

According to this link you don't need to buy a reflash, just buy the "custome tune" that they do using ther "dealer flashpro"

wow, this is good to know.

On a side note, Can someone please clear this up for me.

What exactly do you need a flashpro for? Is this ONLY for tuner savvy people that actually console in and change a/f ratios?

If you are not one of those tune savvy people can you just do this?

http://www.hondata.com/hondata_dealer_reflash.html

According to this link you don't need to buy a reflash, just buy the "custome tune" that they do using ther "dealer flashpro"

The reflash is for a stock car. Modified cars use flashpro to get the maximum gain from the parts modified.

Yes, I get that part, but the thing that gets me is. $700 flashpro vs. $350 custom tune not (reflash). 700 gives you the actual flashpro device, 350 gives you the custom tune without having to buy the flashpro for a 1 time use.

"
1) Drive to any participating Hondata dealer.
2) The dealer connects their dealer FlashPro to your car and registers the license with Hondata.
3) The Hondata dealer then installs a basemap or performs a custom tune on their dyno."

From that link:

Perhaps the only upgrade you plan do to your car is an intake or cat-back.

yes but their "dealer flashpro" still has the ability to tune turbo/sc setups just like the one you would buy for $700 bucks.

Its just that I was under the impression that if you wanted to tune your car to your custom setup not reflash, you need a flashpro.

haven't dyno my car yet but the calibration I taken from with same mod dude made 226 to the wheel.

:facepalm:

You're always welcome to contact me and we can address any issues. Everyone who gets a tune with me gets full lifetime support for the tune, if you chose not to take advantage of that... I'm sorry?

So now vit tune tune is crap? I have only heard good things about it until now

He knows where to reach me if he thinks his tune had a problem. Instead he likes trolling the forums, makes him feel like a better man I guess.

Yes, I get that part, but the thing that gets me is. $700 flashpro vs. $350 custom tune not (reflash). 700 gives you the actual flashpro device, 350 gives you the custom tune without having to buy the flashpro for a 1 time use.

"
1) Drive to any participating Hondata dealer.
2) The dealer connects their dealer FlashPro to your car and registers the license with Hondata.
3) The Hondata dealer then installs a basemap or performs a custom tune on their dyno."

$350 is NOT just a custom tune, you will pay $350 for a LICENSE to Hondata for that dealer to be able to Flash your car, this does NOT cover *any* tuning fees the dealer will charge you, it's just a license fee. The dealer will charge whatever they want on top of that, so it will cost you $700 or MORE for a custom tune even using the "dealer flashpro" option.

Try reading this: http://hondata.com/flashpro_dealer.html

particularly the part "what do I charge my customers?": "We recommend you charge $350 plus any associated tuning time.". Again, $350 does not buy you a tune, it buys the DEALER a license for YOUR car (so you don't even own it) -- you're throwing your money away.

For all my locals -- I will only sell FlashPro, I won't carry a dealer flashpro. I like everyone to have control over their own vehicle and the tune you purchase (hell even if you decide you hate it and want to run around screaming about it -- it's still your tune, you own it, you can change it, or you can have me change it, etc) and you're not locked down to whatever is on the car. Not to mention you have the ability to monitor EVERYTHING about your car.

That being said, I hook EVERYONE up with a FlashPro + tune for $765.

It looks like the graph posted that was "no good" tops out at about 222.27? and the better tune is 226?

3hp is like the difference in air temp on dyno days...... seriously......

I also have a magic air intake vortex generator that will give you over 10hp just by swirling the air better... I give you good price.

!CDwNqQgBmk~$%28KGrHqR,!iwE0FwCJVIbBNPrOJ,Qjg~~_35.JPG

Last edited:
$350 is NOT just a custom tune, you will pay $350 for a LICENSE to Hondata for that dealer to be able to Flash your car, this does NOT cover *any* tuning fees the dealer will charge you, it's just a license fee. The dealer will charge whatever they want on top of that, so it will cost you $700 or MORE for a custom tune even using the "dealer flashpro" option.

Try reading this: http://hondata.com/flashpro_dealer.html

particularly the part "what do I charge my customers?": "We recommend you charge $350 plus any associated tuning time.". Again, $350 does not buy you a tune, it buys the DEALER a license for YOUR car (so you don't even own it) -- you're throwing your money away.

For all my locals -- I will only sell FlashPro, I won't carry a dealer flashpro. I like everyone to have control over their own vehicle and the tune you purchase (hell even if you decide you hate it and want to run around screaming about it -- it's still your tune, you own it, you can change it, or you can have me change it, etc) and you're not locked down to whatever is on the car. Not to mention you have the ability to monitor EVERYTHING about your car.

That being said, I hook EVERYONE up with a FlashPro + tune for $765.

This is what I was looking for. Thanks Vit for clearing things up for me. Its true what you said, about two years ago they charged my brother about 260/hr to tune, so $350 + 260 maybe 2 hours of tune? 870?

Thanks Dude!

Back