Refreshed 2014 Honda Civic Si Coupe Coming to 2013 SEMA Show

I bought a 2013 sedan because I didn't like the 2012 sedan design in my opinion. Didn't really like the 2012-2013 coupe because I didn't find it appealing. Like 323 said interesting that they didn't install the taillight in the spoiler like the sedan. This 2014 coupe looks aesthetically better but will wait until I get to see all four sides of the vehicle. I will I trade in my current model for that? No way my FB6 '13 looks like _ _ _ on wheels and is a four door which means sleeper car.

The new coupe tails resemble a lot like the sedan refresh version as well.

2014-honda-civic-si-coupe-rear-motion-view-796x528-jpg.28444

2012la2013hondacivic-07-627x371.jpg

I don't like the bumper as much as the current one and don't like the spoiler at all,doesn't look bad just not my thing but I DO like the tail lights.

The spoiler makes me think of the one on my Tiburon when I bought it but I removed it a few years ago.

Don't know if any of you on here have noticed this yet but take a look over on future models on the American Honda website:
http://automobiles.honda.com/2014-civic/

I think it looks pretty sharp, more sculped and accord like, a nice improvement, also seems to be some fender work up front to maybe cleanup the awkward A-pillar treatment on the 12-13 models.

I will be at SEMA and will have my camera, I will take pictures if the car is on display
they've said it will be on display -

"Honda is going to announce the technical specifications and full details of the new Civic Si Coupe (2014) on November 5th at 9:30 a.m. PT."

Back