Refreshed 2014 Honda Civic Si Coupe Coming to 2013 SEMA Show

Just wanted to let everyone know that full debut refresh of the 2014 Civic Si Coupe take will place on November 5 at 9:30 a.m.

https://twitter.com/MVaughnAW/status/397782188520796160/photo/1

Speaking of the Si, engineers managed to squeeze a bit more power out of the naturally aspirated 2.4-liter I-4. Now, the 2014 Civic Si will put our 205 hp and 174 lb-ft of torque, which is 4 hp and 4 lb-ft more than model year 2013. We'll see if that leads to any performance gains over the 2013 Civic Si coupe we recently tested, which needed 6.1 seconds to go from 0-60 mph and 14.6 seconds at 95.6 mph to complete the quarter mile.

Read more: http://wot.motortrend.com/1311_reve...e_lift_civic_si_power_bump.html#ixzz2jnKqzP9X

Last edited:
And we’re happy to announce that the Si’s retuned exhaust system helps boost peak output to 205 horsepower[1] (+4 horsepower) and 174 lb-ft of torque[2] (+4 ft-lb).

Yea Im not feeling the front ends....

csicgal02.jpg

ccgal01.jpg

wOW...those fog light cut outs are a bit intrusive...and the front end is in line with the new design language they're going for with the new 2015 Fit.

I have mixed feelings...will need to see the production model and see if it grows on me...right now my my initial opinion is...it looks like they changed just for the sake of change...but with no real benefit. i think they should have waited another year or 2 and actually waited to redo the coupe and sedan for the 10th Gen ( unless they consider this the 10 gen now)...now there are 4 completely different aesthetically looking cars in 1 gen..in under 2 years... fragmented if you ask me.

Yea Im not feeling the front ends....

csicgal02.jpg

ccgal01.jpg

Last edited:
Wheels are just OK. Cannot stand the front end...at all. And where are the projectors?!

the wheels suck. its actually the worst part about it i think. the front end might grow on me slowly. but right now it just sucks. sucks hard. and a "retuned exhaust" give me a break Honda.

Back