Refreshed 2014 Honda Civic Si Coupe Coming to 2013 SEMA Show

The Wheels are brutal...as I look at them more...they remind me of a lawn mower blade spinning..haha. and they look like these.

2014-volkswagen-gti-concept-photos-and-info-news-car-and-driver-photo-476555-s-429x262.jpg

thank you @Br3TT for the pics.

the back end is beautiful i cant wait to see it in person.

i think it would have been perfect if they just changed the *** end. that was the only part i didnt like about the coupe. if they would have left the front alone it would have been an amazing looking car.

i think it would have been perfect if they just changed the *** end. that was the only part i didnt like about the coupe. if they would have left the front alone it would have been an amazing looking car.
oh dont you worry. my goal is to eventually snag the entire assend

Front end looks funny. Taillights look cool. Spoiler is blah. Glad I own the 2013 Si sedan each time I look at these pictures...lol

i dont mind it i think it needs to be lowered and i think once its on the street and people actually see the car maybe it will change peoples minds a bit but i dont know about those rims not a fan of them i would like to see what the 14 si sedan looks like

Not a problem, I wish I could have gotten some interior shots though
Interior shots? It seems like the window tints are very close to 0%. Lol.

I am also think the front of the 2014 coupe looks awful. I also prefer the spoiler on the 2013 as well. I know that some folks like the new wing spoiler, but I think it looks like a tacked on afterthought, and I am well past my boy racer days as I am in my mid 30's, and prefer the cleaner more sophisticated lines of the 2013 coupe. As far as the power increase, it is nothing to write home about. My only wishes for my 2013 is heated exterior mirrors ( I have had this on several cars and it is very helpful on a cold winter morning), and HID's (which I can always do aftermarket).

Alright, so I'm no longer terribly sad about the refresh :tongue: I think my favorite view is from the side hahah looks like mine still.

Honestly it's nice to have 17" wheels on the EX but that front is just terrible IMHO. The back looks good, cleaned up a bit but the front is really throwing me off. Maybe it'll grow on me, but I wish it would have resembled the 2013 sedan's refresh if anything since that's classy and a bit different than the 2012s (my favorite front end of all years so far).

its starting to grow on me but i will always choose my 12 over that. our (2012) front end may not look like a spaceship but it looks pretty damn good if you ask me

i dont mind it i think it needs to be lowered and i think once its on the street and people actually see the car maybe it will change peoples minds a bit but i dont know about those rims not a fan of them i would like to see what the 14 si sedan looks like

They refreshed the sedan last year. You think they are going to refresh the sedan 3 times in 3 years (12, 13, 14)?

They refreshed the sedan last year. You think they are going to refresh the sedan 3 times in 3 years (12, 13, 14)?
i doubt it i see some small improvements but not another refresh.

Back