Repainted fog lights

Oh, yes for sure! Looks really awesome, which I could do the same to mine.
I have been trying to find a similar product that can be shipped to Canada but no luck so far..

I have been trying to find a similar product that can be shipped to Canada but no luck so far..
Well then, I really really appreciate the comments! I wish I could help you. However, I just Googled it on amazon.com I found that type of paint and I had it shipped to my house. Unfortunately all the instructions are in Japanese, but it's basic fog light paint not very hard to use. I'm just getting so sick and tired of how my fog lights look after the Winter's harsh salts and what not I can't stand them looking clear obviously LOL.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

You have michaels or hobby lobby (craft stores) there? Krylon makes yellow stained glass transparent paint. You can find it in that type of store.

You have michaels or hobby lobby (craft stores) there? Krylon makes yellow stained glass transparent paint. You can find it in that type of store.
We do have Michaels! I'll check it out tomorrow. Thanks webby! You're awesome as always!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Here's another option: UNIQUEMODZ.net. (Lee Johnson)
I sent my assembly to him and he made a custom lens using industrial grade carbonate. It was funny driving around with plastic covering the fog holes, but the end result is awesome! He can also just do the lens of you want to try the sealant part yourself. Lee is good though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nix
Lee is a character. He lives close enough by I went to see him for a custom battery tray. Pretty reasonable for custom work.

Back