Repair Manual

Sinub

Southern California
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Does anyone know if they have made a repair manual on our civic si model yet?? If you do where can I purchase one??

Does anyone know if they have made a repair manual on our civic si model yet?? If you do where can I purchase one??

Unfortunately, neither Chilton or Haynes have put one out yet. I believe it is possible to access one online through Honda, but you have to pay for that access.

I tried finding a link earlier and couldn't. Hopefully someone else will chime in with the details.

Wow that is was more than I expected, I guess ill just wait for a book/manual to be published

Wow that is was more than I expected, I guess ill just wait for a book/manual to be published
you could buy a short subscription and download as much info as you want from what I understand.

Ive used it, dont remember the printing/saving situation though. Its useful if you only plan to need access to it once or twice, if you plan to make a habit of needing the materials in the service manual it might be worth getting your hands on a copy through Helms or Ebay

I just signed up..
Here is what you can do:

$10 a day
$50 for 30 days
$350 for a year

You can print/Download most materials, which include very well illustrated diagrams and visuals.

I was looking for into on the TPS/ECU wiring, and it is not present... Damn 2014...

They also have an ISIS level account, which broadens the search terms, but the material is the same. Its roughly twice as much, and I am still unclear as to why...

Anyway, hope this helps someone out there.

Back