Replacement panel for radio/cd unit

I'm looking for a replacement panel for the radio/cd unit in my Civic IX 2013. I just want the panel.
Does anyone know where I can get that? Have attached a photo of my interior.

Attachments

• 2013 Honda Civic interior.jpg
    2013 Honda Civic interior.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 9
Yes. Contact a Honda dealer in your country and ask for the parts department. Give them your year/model/trim and they can get you pricing. It looks like you’re from Sweden. I don’t know if any online parts dealers for your country, and your model is different from the one found in the US/Canada market.

Yes. Contact a Honda dealer in your country and ask for the parts department. Give them your year/model/trim and they can get you pricing. It looks like you’re from Sweden. I don’t know if any online parts dealers for your country, and your model is different from the one found in the US/Canada market.

Hi, Thanks for your reply! I already contacted a dealer here in Sweden and they don't sell just the panel. You have to buy the whole thing with the radio/cd unit integrated.

Ah very sorry. I know most companies that make aftermarket radios sell trim pieces with their kit. If you look on eBay, do you see aftermarket radios for your model that have trim pieces included by chance?

Back