reported iphone 5 images leaked

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
NewImage34.png

NewImage35.png

The leaked parts shows the bigger screen, different internals (such as a new flex cable holding the Home button in place), and the camera modules (front and rear). The camera module cutout looks to be larger, there is an enhanced version of speaker and microphone configuration at the bottom, new smaller dock connector (instead of 30-pin Dock Connector, 16-pin connector could be introduced). Another notable design change in the new iPhone front panel shows the FaceTime camera has been moved to a centered position above the earpiece speaker (it is currently to left of the earpiece in iPhone 4S and iPhone 4).

The photographs mirror reports from this past May that the next iPhone would sport a taller 4" screen, but would remain the same width. The next iPhone is expected to be released this fall along with iOS 6.

looks clean...i can upgrade this weds, getting the Galaxy S3 most likely unless the Evo 4G LTE surprises me. wish they had more info...hate to wait lol.....my sister is telling me to join the "revolution" and get a iphone :ohsnap:

looks like a 4 made of metal instead of glass, smart move on their end finally learned the gorilla glass does break!

looks clean...i can upgrade this weds, getting the Galaxy S3 most likely unless the Evo 4G LTE surprises me. wish they had more info...hate to wait lol.....my sister is telling me to join the "revolution" and get a iphone :ohsnap:

I'm debating waiting for the iPhone 5 or getting the galaxy s3 myself.

After having a iPhone 3G , 3GS, and currently a iPhone4 i can say that i am on my last iPhone and will be so glad to get rid of iTunes and will be purchasing a Samsung Galaxy S3

I just got the s3 for att and I don't regret it. I was just tired of everybody and their mama having an iphone. Iphone is a great device but I miss the days when you would see someone with a new phone and you would ask yourself "i wonder what phone is that, I wonder what special features it has"

Back