Requesting datalog from a tuned vehicle

RedK24

Hi everyone, I'm wondering if someone who has had their vehicle tuned by a professional (Vit, local shop or similar) could take a recent datalog and send it my way? I'm looking for part throttle situations, maybe a trip through a city with a lot of stop/go traffic. I want to be clear I am not asking you for a calibration, I'm just looking for a datalog.

I'm in the process of self tuning and want to be sure I'm on the right track. As I'm not comfortable with ignition timing, my current goals are to optimize my fuel map for the factory ignition tables. I hear we have a bit of leeway with regards to our cam angle maps, I may start experimenting with those after I straighten out my fuel

Thanks! :)

This is why I just requested a datalog, am I to understand that datalogs taken from calibrations which have locked tables & parameters aren't viewable ?

This is why I just requested a datalog, am I to understand that datalogs taken from calibrations which have locked tables & parameters aren't viewable ?
What are you looking to find in said datalog?
Datalogs can be viewed even of the calibration is locked.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm looking to compare logs from a professionally tuned vehicle in "daily driving" part throttle situations (low MAP pressure) vs the logs I have taken from my vehicle during similar driving conditions. :thumbsup:

Back