Rev hang update gone

Good to know definitely. Pricing difference sucks but according to people in Canada that work for my company they make a lot more than we do here. Wonder if that's part of the reason why? I remember reading about the civic si in some other country being the equivalent of our lx and causing confusion on the forums, not sure where that is though.
Depends on the domain, for me US pays a lot more than Ca, but I like many things about Canada so I am not willing to move :) All in all it evens out.

Depends on the domain, for me US pays a lot more than Ca, but I like many things about Canada so I am not willing to move :) All in all it evens out.
That's weird lol. In my company the techs in Canada start out just shy of $10/hr more than what they do here, have better schedules too.

I haven't really noticed it much on my 2012 Si's, but I can tell you that my 2006 was unbearably bad.

To those who take offense to those 'whining' about the rev hang, I would encourage you to drive a vehicle affected with it in the winter in snowy and icy conditions. My 2006, until it was completely warmed up, would hold onto the rev for several seconds. Or worse, sometimes it would actaully UP rev when the clutch was in. The car would buck, lurch, chug, and it was a dangerous nightmare to drive until the engine warmed up, which, when it's -32 below zero, can take some time.

I've either gotten used to it or my 2012 doesn't really do it, but I sympathize with anyone who feels it is hard to drive because of it. I went through it and yes, it was a problem for me. I can't speak to the 2012 models, though. Just wanted to share my thoughts.

Back