Review of continental extemecontact DWS 06 tire

eric.schwartz.

So I've had these Continental extremecontact dws06 Tires on my SI for couple months and I must say that the handle incredibly well. It makes you feel like you're driving pro. Especially in the wet with the tires. Great cornering stability great acceleration and braking while. Just wanted to share this.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the review @eric.schwartz.

How many miles do you have on them now? I see you are in New Jersey. I'm down in Maryland. I have dedicated snow tires (General Altimax Arctic) for winter but I'm thinking about swapping them out for something like the DWS06 since the amount of snow we get here is usually not too bad.

I don't even know how many miles I have on them at this point I lost track and fortunately all I know is that the handle well at all and they make me feel like you're driving professional.

I've been using the DWS since I put on the HFP wheels. 3+ years and 70,000 miles. They do very well in the snow. My only issue in the snow is from being lowered not the grip. That said the first set went after 55,000 miles due to slipped belts on 3/4 tires.

I've been using the DWS since I put on the HFP wheels. 3+ years and 70,000 miles. They do very well in the snow. My only issue in the snow is from being lowered not the grip. That said the first set went after 55,000 miles due to slipped belts on 3/4 tires.

Yeah I had the DWS a few years ago with my '07 WRX but I've heard that the DWS06's are suppose to be even better.

Ground clearance plays a bit part also.

Yeah I had the DWS a few years ago with my '07 WRX but I've heard that the DWS06's are suppose to be even better.

Ground clearance plays a bit part also.
And this is exactly the reason why I won't know what my Civic SI especially New Jersey. I can easily drop it but there's no point it's not realistic.

Yes that's definitely more than we get normally. We have had some winters that we got that much...

@bootyluvr the DWS06s were on the accord at the dragon, theyve also survived multiple baltimore winters on the accord (previous sets), you having awd will have no winter issues

Back