Photos Rims/Wheels on your 9th Gen Civic: Show me some pics!

10sdn9y.jpg

5ldkq1.jpg

11w4qbr.jpg

Ive been looking for a lip for my fg4, mind if i ask where did you get that lip?

Anyone have pics of a varrstoen es2 on a coupe?
I have a 2012 coupe on BC coilovers
I'm trying to have a meaty tire and don't want to run a camber kit unless I have to..
The car will possibly eventually be taken to track days.

Can anyone recommend an offset and tire size?
I'm currently researching either way

Is anyone running 18x8.5 offset 44 with 225/40 and H&R springs? I am about to mount tires on these and wanted to know if you had to roll fenders. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
2013 Si Sedan:
Megan Racing Springs -1.5 Drop
Avid.1 Wheels 17x8 +42 Offset
Continental Extreme Contact DWS-06 - 225/45/17 (No Rubbing and No Fender Roll)
DC Sports Short Ram Intake
DDM Tuning HIDs - 8000k Lows, and 3000k Fogs
Invidia N1 Cat Back Exhaust w/ Titanium Burnt Tip
G2 Red Caliper Paint
Skunk 2 Rear Camber Kit On it's way... (Yes it's necessary for all those who question. Just swapped my tires and they were bald on the inside of the front and back from uneven wear and my camber was checked by Honda and it's only off by -.04 in the rear)
PS1.jpg PS2.jpg PS3.jpg PS4.jpg

@Michael Sprofero looks really good! I was thinking of getting some avid 06 but I 18x8 but I'm not sure if they would be as concaved as yours, how you like those wheels so far?

@Michael Sprofero looks really good! I was thinking of getting some avid 06 but I 18x8 but I'm not sure if they would be as concaved as yours, how you like those wheels so far?

I love them! They look great and I get tons of compliments. I know someone who has the 18x8 35+ offset for the more concave look, and they look sick but he said he had to roll the fenders. That's why I went with the 42+ offset. The offset is what gives you the concave look so if you get 18s with the +42 you will look the same as me just larger wheels. This is my daily driver and commuter vehicle so I didn't want to roll the fenders or go with 18s with thin tires. Rides perfect, well it will once the camber kit gets here...

Back