roadmagnet springs 2012 civic

oh well, I'm not being strung along anymore while they learn how to build springs that fit...

Thank you for submitting your complaint to us.
The BBB that will process your complaint is:
You will hear from this BBB soon regarding your complaint.

It's sad that I had to do it. To expect a paying customer to simply wait around indefinitely while they redesign their product, it's just such bad business. I've been more than reasonable with them and I think I gave them ample opportunity to resolve my issue before filing a complaint.

Based on her timeline we should have had the replacement springs in hand by now. They may have run into issues, but at least follow-up when dates were promised if there are delays.

has anyone called/pm'ed/emailed them in the last week? I haven't

last online the 21st of march - which was her last post

bbb website has yet to update - showing any claim against them

Any news from the BBB filing? Emailed RM several times through their site.

Finally broke down on holding out and bought the 8th gen upper mounts.

I haven't gotten a response either...Additionally I'm having the same issue that redsfan is having with his springs making noise. It seems like the coils rest on top of each other and make a weird rubbing/bumping sound, Is anyone else experiencing this? Unhappy. :banghead:

No responses to emails via websites. Also PMed the RM rep that was on the forums with no response.

@Eddie...yes, we all are, temp fix is 8th gen upper rubber mounts (modified to remove the middle part). Permanent fix is pending RM.

I haven't gotten a response either...Additionally I'm having the same issue that redsfan is having with his springs making noise. It seems like the coils rest on top of each other and make a weird rubbing/bumping sound, Is anyone else experiencing this? Unhappy. :banghead:
Only difference is that reds is using swift springs which are leaps ahead of RM's and are also designed for 8th's and he still has issues sounds like waiting for gen specific springs would be the way to go.

I forgot to follow up with the BBB complaint but I will tomorrow. I'm surprised I haven't heard anything but I never expected to receive any kind of refund or reimbursement from RM either way. I did expect to hear something from the BBB by now.

Eddie..the 8th gen insulators will fix the problem.

DSC05689.sized.jpg

the coil is pretty tight. As you said the 8th springs, will compress more on the 9th gen car.... I don't know.

DSC05651.jpg

DSC05689.sized.jpg

the coil is pretty tight. As you said the 8th springs, will compress more on the 9th gen car.... I don't know.

DSC05651.jpg
Those tight coils are meant/designed to compress all the way though once settled and stay compressed.....at least on the swifts

so what stops others from having the noise on swifts?

I'm prolly gonna look over the front's again this week(end), see if I can identify the noise. Btw, the rears make zero noise.

Might call Chris & see what he thinks too..

Back