RobSBP's Build Thread

are they a glossy/satin black? Didn't like the color matched ones?

are they a glossy/satin black? Didn't like the color matched ones?
They are in satin black just like bottom pieces. The color match ones are very bore. All current civic have them. I like everything to be matched not half and half.

Took my car for test drive last night. Wow, 0-60 is now in 8.58 sec. Not bad for afe axleback and 2" custom b-pipe. I'm surprise that low end doesn't suffer that much.

At this point, it's harder to timing my civic accurately because my Pirelli front tires are starting to slip when that car takes off.

Finished Throttle Body Coolant Bypass. Took me 30min at zero cost. Hopefully, the mod solved throttle body heating up during traffics and when my foot is in lead. LOL.

I have the same spacers only they are 15 mm. Will be putting them on in the spring.
What size are your tires? 7" 8" or 9"? Mine are 17 x 7".
Thanks.

I just noticed you have the Beeks tie bar. I have it too, but not installed yet. Did you notice a difference after install?

I have the same spacers only they are 15 mm. Will be putting them on in the spring.
What size are your tires? 7" 8" or 9"? Mine are 17 x 7".
Thanks.

I just noticed you have the Beeks tie bar. I have it too, but not installed yet. Did you notice a difference after install?
I think my is 17x7 also. How do you like these spacers so far?

Beaks style lower tie bar to be honest, it's more like for looks. If I very want functional tie bar, I can get FKX Racing rear lower tie bar v2 right now.

BWjcMMr.jpg

Last edited:
I think my is 17x7 also. How do you like these spacers so far?

Beaks style lower tie bar to be honest, it's more like for looks.

I did not install the spacers yet. When the snow is gone I will install them.

The Beeks tie bar looks really good. I like the look too. :)

did the wheel spacers fit flush? i'm going to need some for my new wheels. i been searching on the forums for an answer but im not to good at searching. All i'm asking is, will i need to cut my stock studs if i run a 20mm spacer?
Yes, they fit flush. No need to cut stock studs at all!

Back