Rocket League (PC/PS4)

so you'll be glued to the computer for the next few weeks

Meh. You too good for us now. Never playing Rockets anymore :(

Been more than a week since I played anything. I've been dealing with dog, dealing with psychos, dealing with house, dealing with car, and of course WORK. By the time I am able to play, you, Chris and others are probs snoozing in your beds as it's approaching midnight on your side.

Yeah I'm just ******* with you. I know you are busy with life. It's all good.

Chris works late shift every other week so he's on later than me. He's also in Central time zone so he's 1 hr behind me. They have been playing the crap out of Battlegrounds.

I’d have to go with SMB3 or my personal fav of all time.........

Halo 3

@ElDiabloBlanco / @ron v / @fahnix - When we going Pro? :giggle:

Ya'll need to practice more without me. Unfortunately because I've been playing for so long it puts us in a group with other places that are similar to my ranking. If the 3 of you played without me (it won't hurt my feelings) to get some matches in and practice that would probably be the best for ya'll. :thumbsup:

Ron played last night and kept saying how much easier it was, so you’re definitely right. We’ll have to get some rounds in without you to get that rank up. And I have to figure out this damn controller issue. I can’t keep playing on the keyboard and mouse.

Ron played last night and kept saying how much easier it was, so you’re definitely right. We’ll have to get some rounds in without you to get that rank up. And I have to figure out this damn controller issue. I can’t keep playing on the keyboard and mouse.

Should have bought a decent controller from the beginning ;)

Should have bought a decent controller from the beginning ;)
I shouldn't have bought it at all! It looked just like the wired 360 controlled and I wanted to know why it was so cheap. I fully intended to return the thing. I have a PS3 controller and a xbox 360 controller already. The xbox one is wireless and the wireless adapter drivers were botched for a bunch of people after upgrading to Win 10 2004. The PS3 one is okay, I just don't prefer it, and to make it work required additional software. But it works now.

The controller issue that I was talking about was how it forces the KB/M as first player and when I try to use the controller, nothing. Reading up people say to unplug your KB when launching the games, but dangit that seems ridiculous to have to do.

I shouldn't have bought it at all! It looked just like the wired 360 controlled and I wanted to know why it was so cheap. I fully intended to return the thing. I have a PS3 controller and a xbox 360 controller already. The xbox one is wireless and the wireless adapter drivers were botched for a bunch of people after upgrading to Win 10 2004. The PS3 one is okay, I just don't prefer it, and to make it work required additional software. But it works now.

The controller issue that I was talking about was how it forces the KB/M as first player and when I try to use the controller, nothing. Reading up people say to unplug your KB when launching the games, but dangit that seems ridiculous to have to do.

Did you return that shitty controller? What did you end up using?

Haven't even launched it since. I've just been using the PS3 controller I had already. Sent back the shitty one.

I've been playing Forza. Probs will play a lil RL this weekend if I can figure out the KB thing. I'm not unplugging the KB every time I launch the game. That's just silly.

Back