RRC manifold swap!?

cb7atheart

Miami, Florida
Body Style
sedan
Idk if im posting on the right spot sorry if im not...but has anyone done a RRC manifold swap on this k24z7 engine!?..i know it does better on k20 engines then the RBC...any info would be great. @webby

All I have seen to date for ours is the RBC swap...someone with some knowledge will chime in soon I am sure

Is it a big of a difference between one another...like the shape of it!?...i read is almost the same thing just internal a bit different... and from what i have read also makes better numbers then the rbc...!?...im looking more into the rrc if its possible to put in our cars...

yea they look very similar but the first runner is shaped a bit different. and yes the rrc makes better power id love to see it on a 9th gen and it would be done the same way as the rbc

We did it on this motor 3 years ago with our CU2 TSX and had good numbers so swapped it onto our 9th gen. Making 50whp over stock on E85 with great results. Honda however has discontinued selling the RRC manifold but we can do a ported RBC which should give better results. Just waiting on our first manifold back from the machine shop so its all port matched for the larger K24Z head

We will be selling the ported RBC which will allow for the ZDX tb and all runner will be port matched for $460, that is the manifold and all porting.. You would need the adapter kit we sell at $134.95 and need stock injector adapters or injectors... we do it all

Wouldnt the manifold be bored for the 9th gen injector already!?..because i think u can get the rbc around bored already for the 9th gen...or am i wrong!?..

We will be selling the ported RBC which will allow for the ZDX tb and all runner will be port matched for $460, that is the manifold and all porting.. You would need the adapter kit we sell at $134.95 and need stock injector adapters or injectors... we do it all

thats a great deal...I may even consider that when you all have it readily available

Back