Rt 17 Starbucks Meet (NJ)

Lol As far as I know we are meeting. If anything changes I will be sure to post

Lol we should be having the meet tomorrow. Not sure if I'll have the Civic back by then but we should be going. LouieV, we have a couple that comes from Long Island every once in a while and we usually have quite a few Staten Islanders that come to the meet so if anything maybe I can convince them to come so you're not the only Long Island person there although we don't bite. We promise lol.
Lol ok sounds good like I said its more up in the air right now but hopefully I can make it.

Cant find the address on my gps. Can someone give me the address please.. thank u..

Where: 10 Rt 17 NorthEast Rutherford, NJ 07073

Map.png

Map.png

This is what is being shown on my gps

you could do a search for coffee (starbucks), or a search for lowes in East Rutherford, NJ in your GPS. Starbucks' site also has a tool for directions to locations if you want to look at that.

yes - your lowes is spot on...

they meet in the next parking lot - where it looks like five guys is
map.png

Ok guys, sorry to announce but as of right now the meet will not be happening tonight due to the rain. If it clears up and people are willing to go out, I will come here and announce it. Sorry guys. Maybe next week!

Ok guys, sorry to announce but as of right now the meet will not be happening tonight due to the rain. If it clears up and people are willing to go out, I will come here and announce it. Sorry guys. Maybe next week!
The weather has been horrible all week. Thanks for the update.

damn!! too bad for me... really want to go.. maybe see you guys next week!!!

You got the Hondata Reflash?
Me? No. I don't see the point in getting it right now. I mainly wanna focus on suspension and looks for now. Maybe down the line I'll have it done

No reason to apologize lol. I got it back from Honda. I had them replace the bluetooth mic since it was faulty.

Back