RV6 2012+ Civic Si Bellmouth Downpipe

True, I was trying to get a general census of one to the other. Kind of like a poll. I know I want one but I don't want to hurt or put strain on my car. I would like the best set up hp and torque wise.

There was so low end torque loss in the 3" dp on n/a applications but if you are planning s/c then go ahead and get a 3" but if turbo the kit should come with one I think

yaaay 400 !!!:cheerleader:
i agree tho that a 3'' is better for boosted but not so great for n/a you lose trq on low to mid and see the inprovments in top end mostly thats why i have my full race 3'' and hondata pro sitting in the garage doing nothing right now so for now im gonna do an axle back just to have a lil tone to it but im going s/c myself so when i drop the s/c in thats when i slap the full race on ...i like the trq the way it is now because with city driving its sooo easy to over take when im a rush to work somtimes lol :vtec:

heres my ??? i wanna do an injen cold air but when i throw in the s/c will it affect the intake meaning will i have to put a different one in because of room ??? ive done turbo but this will be my first time going s/c and i dont wanna speng 300 bucks on an intake to later find out that it has to come off and sit in my garage untill i sell it for less ...

heres my ??? i wanna do an injen cold air but when i throw in the s/c will it affect the intake meaning will i have to put a different one in because of room ??? ive done turbo but this will be my first time going s/c and i dont wanna speng 300 bucks on an intake to later find out that it has to come off and sit in my garage untill i sell it for less ...
I'm no expert but I think you will be fine on an s/c set up

You guys really think you lose low end torque with a 3" dp ? I'm waiting on the FR dp to come out, figure it would be smart to go that route in case I want to turbo or s/c in the future. I wonder how significant the loss is...?

Generally any time you reduce back pressure you lose torque abs gain horsepower. You essentially move your powerband up the rpm gauge and possibly narrow it as well. That's what I've been told.

Anyone have this with the full race exhaust? We're there any issues install wise?

since it mates to the stock exhaust or other aftermarket exhausts...there should be zero issue

That's what I thought but full race said I need a 2.5 inch to 3 inch adapter. Kinda mad they didn't mention it before I got it so I have to another $75 + shipping

that doesn't make a lot of sense... the ful-race can connect to the stock catalytic converter by itself. How would the sizing be any different if the downpipe can use a high flow cat...and use a stock or aftermarket exhaust. I would message rv6 and ask about the flange

I did, I just wanted to see if anyone had that combo on here. Thanks webby! I figured if they both bolt to stock they should bolt to each other no problem.

Back