SAN DIEGO 9thGen Official Page

yotuffguy

Sandy Eggo
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
sedan
Honda was started because of a dream. A dream to get people into things they love while being economic and dynamic. Since then the company that has expanded and become a worldwide phenomenon. We share a similar dream. We want to connect with different people and in doing so also gather the knowledge to build our own dream vehicles. I one day hope to have shows and meets to share our thoughts and feelings of our Honda's. I want to set a new standard for Honda lovers that people have never seen before by expanding and touching peoples lives and become the most reputable club anyone has seen. Whether you drive a base model to a fully loaded Si, we will never discriminate or force you to make any modifications if you are not ready or just don't want to. We are here to support and encourage each other in whatever direction you decided with your Honda. We hope to see and hear from you soon.

1398757_160414110834611_847313322_o.jpg

*********REQUIREMENTS OF THE CLUB*********

1. Respect one another
2. Nothing is mandatory
3. Have fun

****Our next meet will be on Saturday March 22 6:30pm at Hooters Mission Valley 1400 Camino De La Reina San Diego, CA 92108. Meet at the parking lot next to Pier 1 imports.

Last edited:
Hey gentleman. I won't be able to make it this morning. I'm doing a event with my car club this morning (Headless Horseman) but I'll be able to make the next event defiantly. I hope everyone has fun and stay safe!

Awesome meet today! Canyon runs are always fun. Yeah bro, hopefully you can make it out next run.

Yes sir. With the income tax refund hopefully I can get some coilovers. Just gonna be a street car so was thinking skunk2 ez streets

Yes I do. If I did any thing crazy or illegal then my bad :p

No worries bro. Just wanted to say I saw your car at the D&B meet. Looks clean man.

Oh damn thanks man. Which civic is yours so next time I'll look out for it

Back