Saw a BRZ today

greg porter

Durham, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
So this is the first BRZ I have seen in the wild. Got a chance to sit in it and :love1:. Love the exterior looks and the interior. Anyways, here's some crappy iphone pics for you all :thumbsup:

d31e849e.jpg

e57f3f9d.jpg

e8d0e28f.jpg

97f194a9.jpg

4f966722.jpg

1b4182a2.jpg

ed04df25.jpg

0a81264d.jpg

I'm a big fan of this car

Not right now. A few years down the road when I have the money for a second car I may consider a used BRZ, but right now I'm just drooling over them.

Not right now. A few years down the road when I have the money for a second car I may consider a used BRZ, but right now I'm just drooling over them.
How was the interior room in comparison to a 9th Si?

I'd say the interior is fairly similar in size to older WRX's, as far as front leg room. The back seat obviously didn't have as much space, but there is plenty in the front

Silver... kinda boring to me.

The BRZ doesn't do it for me... The newer WRX/STi grew on me tho.

Subaru has not impressed me in years.. Now if they come out with a wrx coupe that resembles the timless '99 wrx or us spec 2.5rs coupe i would drop the SI like a bad habit​

Oh remember Mr. Webby you have to break it down for me.. I'm slow and I'm sleepy.

I don't know if I'd get another blue car. I don't know what my car would be when I am ready to buy another one.

I like teh Acura TL-Type S for a DD!

I'd say the interior is fairly similar in size to older WRX's, as far as front leg room. The back seat obviously didn't have as much space, but there is plenty in the front
I think a subtle spoiler like that would make a huge difference with the 9th Si. Low profile spoiler was a failure IMO

Subaru has not impressed me in years.. Now if they come out with a wrx coupe that resembles the timless '99 wrx or us spec 2.5rs coupe i would drop the SI like a bad habit​

I would kill for a GC body style 2.5RS. There's a few that come through the dealership, 2 of which are super clean. One of the guys was trying to sell his but wanted waaaayyyyy too much money. A new WRX coupe, or ideally a STI coupe (like they had in Japan) would be awesome. However, I do like the BRZ. It doesn't get much better than a small, rwd coupe

Oh remember Mr. Webby you have to break it down for me.. I'm slow and I'm sleepy.

I don't know if I'd get another blue car. I don't know what my car would be when I am ready to buy another one.

I like teh Acura TL-Type S for a DD!

There's a Blue 2008 TL-Type S for sale at my dealership that is taunting me. I've always wanted one of those, but I'm sticking with the Civic till I'm out of college at least

How did the interior materials look/feel?

Crazy that they have one yet the configurator isn't even up yet.

^That one is a regional managers car. My dealership still hasn't gotten any for sale, but I was told they will be coming soon.

And the interior felt good. Seems about the same as newer WRX's. Definitely a nice place to be

A new WRX coupe, or ideally a STI coupe (like they had in Japan) would be awesome. However, I do like the BRZ. It doesn't get much better than a small rwd coupe
IMHO it does get better and a 2013 GC wrx would have done it and subaru would not have lost me as a customer after 9 years lol

Back