Scrambled Eggs!!!

CivicDew

Southern Ohio
This is why I do not like living in town. When the weather gets nice and punk kids have nothing better to do late at night on the weekends they decide to vandalize the neighborhood.

j0a4g3.jpg

s0zrxz.jpg

28uslc2.jpg

2mmided.jpg

2w6ccoj.jpg

2lsciol.jpg

Only took an hour to clean it all off!!! I even found egg around the engine bay and underneath the top of the hood. I miss the country. :chill:

That sucks! Unfortunately, I know how you feel. My last house was "in town", and I had only on street parking.

Did anybody else get hit in your neighborhood?

Yeah, it sucks "in town" especially when summer hits and the kids our out of school. Hard to tell who else got hit. Most of our neighbors have garages so they are safe.

How have you been Ken? I've been so busy the last few months I haven't been on here much. Just got a new smartphone so I'll have to download Tappa Talk and post more.

I've been good, thanks. How's the chip off the old block these days? How are mom & dad holding up?

It would be great to see you posting around here some more.

We're good. He turns 1yr old on 6/22. Crazy how fast this year has gone bye. I'll have to post some pics. I'd really like to come to the 9th Dragon!

That sucks man. I have had one of my cars egged at my parents house which is in a good neighborhood. I really do hate punk kids with nothing better to do than ruin someone's property

yeah that really sucks. Looks like a ton of egg

Damn! :(

I had that happen to me. But it was only one egg on my rear quarter panel and it ate through the paint :(

How long was the egg on there? I've been keeping an eye on it.

Parked the car around 11pm... Woke up around 8/9am... Sun came up at the time around 7am (or so)...

So could have been thrown on the car after I parked it for about 9hrs..

Parked the car around 11pm... Woke up around 8/9am... Sun came up at the time around 7am (or so)...

So could have been thrown on the car after I parked it for about 9hrs..

Sucks! Mine was in direct sunlight for around 3-4 hours. It was getting warm out but not really that hot.

That sucks man! Nothing I hate more than seeing crap like this.

FYI, it's the impact of the egg shell that pits into the paint, causing the image you see below...though you still want to get the egg off the paint ASAP too.

eggdamage.jpg

Back