CBP 12 coupe "Toothless"

Shagydishapopo

Decided to make a build thread for my 2012 Civic SI CPB since I have free time. Ill get in more pics later on. Work computer doesnt like images.

This pic is the latest I've taken. HFP sides arent install yet cause of Texas weather sucking *** almost everyday. Hopefully they will go on tomorrow if weather looks good.

Engine:
PRL Short Ram Intake ✓
Full Race DP ✓
Full Race Exhaust ✓
FlashPro ✓
Vit Tuned ✓

Suspension/Wheel:
Rota Grids ✓
Muteki SR48 End Locking ✓
Muteki SR48 Open Lugs ✓
Megan EZ Streets Coilovers ✓
SPC Rear Camber ✓
Ingalls Bolts ✓
Eibach Sway Bars Front/Rear ✓

Exterior:
HFP Whole Lip Kit ✓
Auto Hood Deflect ✓
Mini H1 Projectors
Xensun HID 6000k
6000k LED Fogs
6000k LED Reverse

Interior:
BC Short Shifter ✓
Hybrid Racing Bushings ✓
Type R Shift Knob ✓
HFP Floor Mats ✓
Excalibur Car Alarm ✓
LED Dome/Plate lights ✓

I will do my best to keep updating this. Thanks for checking my build thread :D

Last edited:
What are the specs on the rims? Hyper black is the color right? And what drop? That's the kind of stance im going for.

Cool. I love those rims. How many inches are you dropped from stock and did you have to roll your fenders?

Cool. I love those rims. How many inches are you dropped from stock and did you have to roll your fenders?

Thank you I love how they turned out with my car. Im droppped about 2.5" front and 3" rear and no fender rolling. I wanted to avoid rolling fenders with this car just cause haha.

Great looking car! I really like the rims. :thumbsup:

Thank you, I love the interior of your car man!.

Ima get better pictures with different angles this saturday with the hfp sides on so stay tuned haha.

can anyone tell me how to reduce the size of pictures and make it clickable so show the pic in original size?

Back