Shift Knob, Need help!

Michael Sanford

Vehicle Model
2014 Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I have a $50 amazon gift card and I really want the Blox racing 490 shift knob. I found one on amazon (link below) but I can't tell if it's legit. I would buy it from blox but they are sold out of the gunmetal grey one. Just wanted to see if anyone on here had and clue if this was legit. I have emailed blox racing to ask but never got a response.

Amazon product
View: http://www.amazon.com/Blox-Racing-BXAC-00223-GM-Thread-Spherical/dp/B004G7VBVA/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1456509698&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=blox+490+shi

looks like it's blox racing's amazon accnt. 10 pages or whatever of just blox products under the same account.

It says "By: Blox Racing" You might run into out of stock issues on Amazon just like on the Blox site.

The actual item is sold "by Blox Racing". Clicking that takes you to ever blox part they offer. If that isn't "blox", they could/should shut that down.

My question is are they authorized vendors. If not, they could be selling knock-off stuff under the label of blox.

I totally get it. I think it's troublesome if blox is saying that isn't their account.

I got another email From them saying that they won't have the shift knob I want in stock until April or May. So I'm probably going to buy the Amazon one and I'll let you guys know how it looks.

I purchased a black ebay round 1lb knob for 20$ and absolutely love it. I was looking at the blox knobs myself but in my mind a shift knob is just a chunk of metal shaped to a design so an on or off brand wont make a difference. It's not like it holds your car together or anything but hope you find what you want.:thumb:

Back