Show off your Zippo (or other lighters)

wRecKedEX

NJ
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
coupe
Was messing with my Zippo just now while browsing the forum and wondered if anyone else on here has one, collects them or has any other cool types of lighters they use (or just have)... Heres mine:

20160330_154939.jpg

20160330_171048[1].jpg

I've got some zippos. The Jack Daniels is my every day use lighter. I won it on my 21st birthday at the bar.
The ICP one, I bought about 17 years ago (when I was into them) at one of their concerts.
Social D (not a zippo but one of my favorites) my fiance bought for me when we first started dating because they are one of my favorite bands of all time.
the BLU was free from marlboro before you could even buy them and the other two are both from marlboro.
I've got a box somewhere around here that has probably another 20 or so in it-not all zippos- that never see the light of day. Most of these were just sitting in a drawer right next to me.

Here's one of my all-time favorite Zippos... I got this one when I first enlisted in the USN, and it's been through hell and high water with me throughout my time in the Navy (1995-2007).
a8de578466f41017230217a2c83f4607.jpg

Although I quit smoking on my very last deployment (January, 2007), I still keep this zippo on my person (kinda like a good luck charm).

Sent from hidden dimensions while hiding from the "man"

Back