screenshot.jpg

Ambient Temperature: 36° F
Elevation: 780 ft
Tires: Stock All Seasons
Tire Pressure: Unknown
Traction Control: On
Launch: 3000 RPMs

Mods: Resonator Delete and K&N drop-in

I know the times aren't great by any means, but I was just playing around with Torque Pro on a nice open flat street with a 60 mph speed limit. :vtec: :shadyhat:

Last edited:
I may take the car to the track in a few weeks to compare the results/accuracy of Torque Pro. The track is only 1/3 mile down the street. :D

Yeah I would love to know how accurate it is. Especially the hp and torque ratings. Seems like it would be a good tool for those of us with no dyno near.

Yeah I would love to know how accurate it is. Especially the hp and torque ratings. Seems like it would be a good tool for those of us with no dyno near.

I believe the hp is determined by a calculation using a user entered weight. That is why I am wondering what the insider's mods may be.

No mods completely stock and maybe 3000km on engine. Set up Torque Pro profile for my Si including my weight and the weight of a full tank of fuel. Completely filled my tank at a gas station that is literally at the beginning of a highway on ramp. Did a pull as per the instructions on the Torque Pro forum on the ramp. At the time I had no idea what a stock Si RWHP should be. Once I had my number, I googled it and it seems completely in line. In any event, its a great comparative tool even if its not 100% accurate (seems like no dyno is)- you should be able to see if a mod makes a difference or not. According to Ian (the Torque dev) the numbers should be close.

Last edited:
No mods completely stock and maybe 3000km on engine. Set up Torque Pro profile for my Si including my weight and the weight of a full tank of fuel. Completely filled my tank at a gas station that is literally at the beginning of a highway on ramp. Did a pull as per the instructions on the Torque Pro forum on the ramp. At the time I had no idea what a stock Si RWHP should be. Once I had my number, I googled it and it seems completely in line. In any event, its a great comparative tool even if its not 100% accurate (seems like no dyno is)- you should be able to see if a mod makes a difference or not. According to Ian (the Torque dev) the numbers should be close.

How fast were you going and what gear were you in when you hit 174.4? As you can see I topped out at about 70 mph and believe I was in third, but only hit 135.9 whp.

How fast were you going and what gear were you in when you hit 174.4? As you can see I topped out at about 70 mph and believe I was in third, but only hit 135.9 whp.
Believe I was in 2nd. Check this out. http://torque-bhp.com/wiki/Horsepower Try 2nd gear - look at your RPM. I understand its most accurate with GPS on.

Last edited:
2013-08-08 17.55.17.png

Ambient Temperature: 81° F
Elevation: 780 ft
Tires: Stock All Seasons
Tire Pressure: Unknown
Traction Control: Off
Launch: 2500 RPMs

Mods: Resonator Delete, K&N drop-in, Full-Race Down pipe, Full-Race exhaust, and FlashPro with Reflash map.

Not enough road to try for 1/4 mile times (legally).

Last edited:
I need to use my torque pro more...

I am probably off with the weight of the car to get an accurate HP reading, but it is showing a 23 HP increase over last time.

I am probably off with the weight of the car to get an accurate HP reading, but it is showing a 23 HP increase over last time.
You also have to account for the fact that after market parts usually weigh less than stock

You also have to account for the fact that after market parts usually weigh less than stock

Speakers and head unit weigh more, though. Plus the amps and subs I added. It is going to hurt a bit more when I put the soundproofing in too.

Back