Photos Show Us Your Window Tint Pics

Exactly how hot does it get in Calgary anyway? Tint makes sense in some places, not so much in others, especially places like NJ, where it's illegal on front windows and windshield.

Exactly how hot does it get in Calgary anyway? Tint makes sense in some places, not so much in others, especially places like NJ, where it's illegal on front windows and windshield.
max out around 30 celsius in the summer, more of an aesthetic thing anyways; i'm happy with my legal back windows anyways :)

anyone have a 50% tint all around?
50% front at least gives you an idea

This is 50% F-sides ; 35% R-sides ; 35% Sunroof ; nothing to front or rear windows.

5kpog9.jpg

k1x9o9.jpg

15r19o8.jpg

Yeah it does but I think it has to do with the color of my car too. In person it doesn't look that dark. Had it done about a year ago and I haven't got pulled over yet *knock on wood*

@nat3d. I found it on eBay for $80 painted. I had that on for almost a year too and no problems, no modifying it went on perfect from end to end. Worth it to me

There may be one in my build thread. If you don't find one there I'll try and grab one!

5% on sides, back glass, and brow. 30% on doors and yes 5% at night is dark but we have backup cameras and side mirrors so it is not an issue for me. I usually go 15% on back glass with 20% on doors but shop was out of 15% so i compromised because in the Louisiana heat a car without tint is an oven. So I literally the day after I got the car it was in the tint shop.
2014Civic1.JPG2014Civic2.JPG2014Civic3.JPG 2014Civic4.JPG

5% on sides, back glass, and brow. 30% on doors and yes 5% at night is dark but we have backup cameras and side mirrors so it is not an issue for me. I usually go 15% on back glass with 20% on doors but shop was out of 15% so i compromised because in the Louisiana heat a car without tint is an oven. So I literally the day after I got the car it was in the tint shop.
View attachment 36399View attachment 36400View attachment 36401 View attachment 36402
Loooks clean!

Back