Photos Show Us Your Window Tint Pics

Finally got the rest of my windows tinted yesterday. I only had the back glass done previously. Guy did a great job except he butchered the seal on my drivers side window. I'm pretty OCD about my stuff so Im a little upset.....anyone else experience this? Is it hard or expensive to replace?
image.jpg

ouch... id bring it back to him and have him either refund you some cash or fix it.

eza4ypyg.jpg

20% all the way around.

5% on sides, back glass, and brow. 30% on doors and yes 5% at night is dark but we have backup cameras and side mirrors so it is not an issue for me. I usually go 15% on back glass with 20% on doors but shop was out of 15% so i compromised because in the Louisiana heat a car without tint is an oven. So I literally the day after I got the car it was in the tint shop.
View attachment 36399View attachment 36400View attachment 36401 View attachment 36402

Hella sharp, Dewman!

I just put a deposit on a black '15 Si Coupe, but can't pick it up 'till Thursday because of good ole Juno. *seriously sad face* Once I do, I'll be tinting all 'round as dark as MA allows... which I think is 35% everywhere with just the brow strip on the windshield.

I have 30 at the front and 25 at the back I believe will post pictures tomorrow.:wink1:

Back