Photos Show Us Your Window Tint Pics

ebutyre8.jpg
what % is thus

NY State Si owner here. Had to remove my window tints as per the new law in effect, anyone else have to deal with this? You cant pass a NYS inspection with any tints blocking more than 30% light (except the back window) :banghead:. Fear not tho, I immediately scheduled to have them re-tinted back to their 20% tint this weekend, I shall not conform.
:bananapoke:

It's odd that in NJ we cannot have front window tints but we can have the darkest tints on the rear windows. My car doesn't have front tints, but have 5% rear tints.

It's odd that in NJ we cannot have front window tints but we can have the darkest tints on the rear windows. My car doesn't have front tints, but have 5% rear tints.
Not even 50% on the front?

Hello ! after 4 years of owning the car (mine is a '14) I finally got the back windows tinted. (No tint on front or windshield) They are Suntek HP 15.

Attachments

• IMG_2581.JPG
    IMG_2581.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 18
Not sure if this thread is officially killed or not, but I just traded in my 8th gen for a 9th gen and being in Arizona in the summer I need to get my tint done ASAP. Car was a lease return that was originally sold in NJ and has no tint at all! Anyone have more pics of any with 20% all around, red if possible?

Not sure if this thread is officially killed or not, but I just traded in my 8th gen for a 9th gen and being in Arizona in the summer I need to get my tint done ASAP. Car was a lease return that was originally sold in NJ and has no tint at all! Anyone have more pics of any with 20% all around, red if possible?
Did you look at this thread? There are a bunch of 20% pics

20% in the 2 front windows 5% on the rest :D

2013-01-15164447.jpg

2013-01-15171504.jpg

14l4xx.jpg

2vws1kx.jpg

35c3cr4.jpg

Looks darker but got 20% all around except for front windshield. I have no idea how people can drive with their front window tinted at night. lol

View attachment 14976

Just a quick pic of my SOP with 20% all around and a 6" brow on the front at 20% also.

20% tint all around except front windshield

ytepagu3.jpg

35% is too light IMO. do 20% all around. The civics have the hugest front windshield, so it lets in alot of light.
Heres how my 20% all around looks on a Black Si.
View attachment 28713
At night, its DARK. you can see out perfectly, but no one sees in:shadyhat:

20% all around! I want to get sunroof done at 20% and a 5% sun strip also! This was my first mod! 5 days after purchasing.

amu9a9e3.jpg
ydaja7yg.jpg

eza4ypyg.jpg

20% all the way around.

Just got her back 20% all round.
ezy6yvyg.jpg
yjyhada6.jpg

20% only sides and rear, NO FRONT!

Thanks guys,
I went through the whole thread and a lot of images weren't opening before but your copy seems to have worked Webby! I think I'm gonna go with 20% also, i'll post mine up once I get it on to contribute. Your avatar is hilarious btw 07TLX

Back