Si front & rear shocks & spring on LX

Tak

New York City
Vehicle Model
LX
Body Style
Sedan (FB2)
Hello guys,

I wonder if it's possible to replace my 2012 LX's front & rear shocks and spring with Si like 2012 Si for a better performance.

I don't want to drop my car as I am living in NYC, where all streets got tons of pot holes and higher curb.

I tried to search my answer but couldn't come up with some better answers. Perhaps I searched it wrong.

May you guys please let me know how it works?

Thanks,

Can't remember who put si springs on their car to test, but it actually raised their car higher. I guess the different spring weights combined with the lx motor weighing less than the si motor lifted the car higher/increased wheel gap.

Hello guys,

I wonder if it's possible to replace my 2012 LX's front & rear shocks and spring with Si like 2012 Si for a better performance.

I don't want to drop my car as I am living in NYC, where all streets got tons of pot holes and higher curb.

I tried to search my answer but couldn't come up with some better answers. Perhaps I searched it wrong.

Thanks,
Hello guys,

Thanks,
I was shopping for coil overs today and 2012 2013 including si and all non 2014 + should be interchangeable

Back