Skunk2 Ultra Series Intake Manifold

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
Dose anyone know if the Skunk2 Ultra Series Intake Manifold fit's the 9th Gen SI. Or do you have to buy the plate adapter? Part #:
307-05-9200 says it fits 2012+ SI

Hummm if all I need is Injectors then that would be perfect. Because I was planning on getting them anyway.

I would contact skunk2. That part number doesn't even show up for me on their website...unless I'm blind.

It fits 8th Si so he will only need EC14 injectors.

he was asking about the ultra series. ^ pro series above

I found the part number on other sites as well,... just didn't know why they wouldn't have it on their own site. That's why I said you should contact skunk2

Yeah I could not find it either, I am going to call them in the morning. To see if it works with the 9th Gen. And if so what is needed for the upgrade.

I spoke with Skunk2 today about it. And they said there is not a Intake manifold for the 9th Gen but the 8th Gen's work all you need is the Fuel Rail and injectors. From the 8th Gen.

Also would like to see numbers compared to stock manifold.

Oops I forgot to ask him for a part number. But he told me the Skunk2 intake manifold's for the 8th Gen work with the 9th AS LONG as you get the 8th Gen Fuel rail and injectors. So you can use the Skunk2 Pro Series Intake Manifold or the stock manifold from the 8th Gen.

And i asked about the adapter they sale for the RBC intake manifold kit and he told me that you don't need a adaptor.

That's $990 for parts to have that manifold installed in 9th Si.

grandpa-simpson-gif.gif

Back