Skunk2 Ultra Series Intake Manifold

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
It seems like Skunk2 is making badass intake manifolds for the K and B series engines.
g-801-a0e2000f957978b4ed0900fc9482db6ca84ff6d1.jpg

http://cms.skunk2.com/id/801/Teaser-Ultra-Series-Intake-Manifold/

Tizzo - Currently the B-Series and K-Series are going to be the ones that we release and offer. Granted, for the H-series guys, we do offer the adapter plate once we get them back in-stock.
This looks very promising and very expensive. Lol.

I wonder how much longer till they release them. The first images leaked 6 months ago, and they still have no eta/pricing.

It does. I heard the inlet opening will be 90mm so you'll need a 90mm throttle body to go with that. :omg:

True. Unless Skunk2 made a TB specifically for the IM. I'm sure P2R or a different company will make an adapter so ZDX or J37 (or etc) tbs can fit them.

The purpose of port matching is so your intake manifold opening is as big or bigger than the TB opening. So you don't have a 'lip' blocking airflow of the bigger TB.

The B series one is already for sale:

http://cms.skunk2.com/id/870/Ultra-Series-Intake-Manifold/

Different prices depending on plenum size.

Guys this isn't a manifold for your vehicle. it's MUCH too aggressive of a setup for any of your street engines. you're better off running a Ported RBC instead.

Also from what i've learned the K series one should be out within 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Just got an email back from Skunk2

Hi,

Thanks for the email.

We most certainly will have an intake manifold for the 9th Gen Si’s.

We actually already have a manifold for it that is being used in the new supercharger kits scheduled to be released in early July.

However, that is a forced induction manifold that has been modified to fit with the supercharger. I am confident that sometime later, we will have a revised version that will be more suitable for use with that K24 naturally aspirated. At this point I cannot tell you when that will be, but I am very confident it will happen at some point.

Keep an eye on the Facebook page. That is where all the new info on upcoming products gets distributed.

If you have questions let me know.

Thanks again for the email!

Last edited:
We are currently working on something so this manifold will bolt on with a special adapter plate. We will also be working on a 90mm adapter plate so we can bolt on the ZDX DBW TB and the 5.7 Toyota Tundra TB

Back