Slow but SERIOUS build thread

Definitely bro I'll PM you as soon as I get them if I get them, hopefully I get them soon so I can enjoy the low life a bit before winter gets here lol I wanna go 4x4 by the winter time.

So I got tired of those black/red overlays on my emblems. Ripped them off this morning when I got home from work back to red jdm emblems

No they are great. I've put probably around 8 to 9 thousand miles on them so far and they are great. Set your dampening in the middle and it feels better than stock even while slammed. Pm wesellcarparts and they will hook you up with a good deal. Very well made and I'm very happy with them. Would recommend spending the extra and get the street over the eZstreet.

This review sold me, I think these are the ones i'll get when my struts give out...either that or just gonna get koni struts...hmmm

This review sold me, I think these are the ones i'll get when my struts give out...either that or just gonna get koni struts...hmmm

Yeah, megan's were the first ones I considered but the cheap price scared me away. Now I'm starting to consider them lol

Glad I could help out guys. It's the same situation as with the tsudo exhaust. Just because its cheaper in cost doesn't mean cheaper in quality

Reactions: Nix
Good point on the Tsudo. Megan makes 2 different coilovers. I think their regular "Street" coils wouldn't be a bad choice. I think the EZs trying to hit that low low price might be a little iffy.

The coils around $1000 are probably all pretty decent. The D2 racing RS, Megan Street not EZ-street, BC racing, Buddy Club N+, K-Sport Control, Tein Street Advance not Basis. Any of those.

Good point on the Tsudo. Megan makes 2 different coilovers. I think their regular "Street" coils wouldn't be a bad choice. I think the EZs trying to hit that low low price might be a little iffy.

The coils around $1000 are probably all pretty decent. The D2 racing RS, Megan Street not EZ-street, BC racing, Buddy Club N+, K-Sport Control, Tein Street Advance not Basis. Any of those.
Ya the ez street you don't have the camber adjustment and a lot less dampening adjustment. With the tein basics you don't get front upper mounts at all. You have to reuse your stock upper mounts

Yeah I'd def get the Megan street instead of the EZ street. If I could get them for $850 itll definitely be a good deal lol

Took off my black/red overlays, didn't really like how the rear one looked and front one has a really little tear. Somebody probably f'n with me. Also took off the red pinstripe around the grill and the huge stay classy sticker. Back to simple and clean lol will probably order overlays again to match whatever wheels I end up getting.

6e4e9e3y.jpg

vu3a2y6u.jpg

Reactions: Nix
It looks good. I think that it is a real nice touch but I it needs to extend further out to the edges/corner of the transition from the flat surface and the side where it comes down. If im explaining that correctly.

It looks good. I think that it is a real nice touch but I it needs to extend further out to the edges/corner of the transition from the flat surface and the side where it comes down. If im explaining that correctly.

Exactly what I was thinking I already took it off will probably redo it one day that I'm bored lol

Haven't been on in a while real busy with work and doing stuff with the Mrs on my time off. Have hfp mats now and should be receiving LEDs for my DRLs today in the mail.

myjugy9y.jpg

ebu5areq.jpg

Back