Small get together 2/22/13 in DFW area.

MrK24

Paris, TX
Vehicle Model
SI
Body Style
Sedan
Anyone in the local DFW area or near, me and a couple other guys are organizing a little get together/meet next Friday at 7 P.M. It's going to be at Big Racks BBQ & Sports Grill located at 1720 State Hwy 26.

Come out if you can! I know there are many local DFW'ers out there, so come on out and show yourselves! It'll be nice to meet everyone and we can all share the one or many things we have in common...our 9ths! Hope to see some of you guys there! :D

Last edited:
yeah, I was trying to get them to notice the cupcake meet if they're local... or maybe roll together to that meet. :thumb:

yeah, I was trying to get them to notice the cupcake meet if they're local... or maybe roll together to that meet. :thumb:

I'm rolling out to the Import Alliance meet the 24th at Texas Motor Speedway @9:00am with a bunch of my mechanic / technician co-workers from David McDavid Honda, but I will definitely try to make it out to Big Racks BBQ & Sports Grill on the 22nd I will get off work at 7:00pm so I might be a little late.

I'm rolling out to the Import Alliance meet the 24th at Texas Motor Speedway @9:00am with a bunch of my mechanic / technician co-workers from David McDavid Honda, but I will definitely try to make it out to Big Racks BBQ & Sports Grill on the 22nd I will get off work at 7:00pm so I might be a little late.
No problem at all bud! I was gonna bring up the Import Alliance meet once we all met up too hehe. But it sounds good! Better late than never :] thanks!

Im Gonna Try To Make It Over To The Meet In Grapevine unfortunately I Have To Wor At 9 But It's Kinda On The Way So I Might Be Able To Drop By :) But I Will definitely Be At Import Alliance Along With Some Friends And Im Planning A Roll Out If Any One Wants To Join At The McDonalds On Heritage Trace Pkwy If Anyone Wants To Join Just Pm Me :)

Last edited:
Im Gonna Try To Make It Over To The Meet In Grapevine unfortunately I Have To Wor At 9 But It's Kinda On The Way So I Might Be Able To Drop By :) But I Will definitely Be At Import Alliance Along With Some Friends And Im Planning A Roll Out If Any One Wants To Join At The McDonalds On Heritage Trace Pkwy If Anyone Wants To Join Just Pm Me :)
Sounds good! As long as we see ya man! I'm planning on going to Import Alliance, I was thinking about bringing it up during the little meet on Friday haha. I guess we'll find out there and we could plan something eh? :)

Sounds good! As long as we see ya man! I'm planning on going to Import Alliance, I was thinking about bringing it up during the little meet on Friday haha. I guess we'll find out there and we could plan something eh? :)
Sounds Good to Me :thumbsup:

Last edited:
We should all exchange numbers to keep in touch easier. Mine's 817 889 4500 shoot me a text and let me know who it is.

BEAUTIFUL! Will be there for sure.. Don't want anyone to be alarmed if I bring a measuring tape.. There is something I want to see on your cars. :shadyhat:

:brock: ready for the party.
Hahah have at it man!! I'll be looking forward to meeting ya! Got several guys from the other forums going as well!:)

BEAUTIFUL! Will be there for sure.. Don't want anyone to be alarmed if I bring a measuring tape.. There is something I want to see on your cars. :shadyhat:

:brock: ready for the party.
We just planned an earlier meet at the same place if you'd like to come! May 11, Big Racks BBQ in Grapevine @ 6PM haha. And we're still having the one on the 18th too! Just thought you should know! Come out if you can! :D

We just planned an earlier meet at the same place if you'd like to come! May 11, Big Racks BBQ in Grapevine @ 6PM haha. And we're still having the one on the 18th too! Just thought you should know! Come out if you can! :D

I will def try to make both. :eekdancesmiley:

Thanks for letting me know :D

Last edited:
Back