Sneaksandshade's RR FB6 build thread

sneaksandshades

connoisseur of kicks
Arkansas
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hi all! I've been lurking around the forums for a while now and am finally getting around to making a build thread :dancingcoolsmiley:

Current mods:
-plasti dipped the chrome on the front and rear of the car
-3m di-noc carbon fiber hood wrap
-Blox weighted type-R shift knob
-tinted fogs yellow
-stickers for that +5 HP ;)
-roof spoiler
-window visors
-15" kicker subwoofer
-steering wheel emblem
-Ultimate Racing Catback Exhaust :woowoo:

Plans for the future:
A CAI -not sure what yet
Flash pro and tune
And who knows what else :woot:

image.jpg

May not be for everyone but I love my wrap!
image.jpg

image.jpg

Stickers and roof spoiler:
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Steering wheel emblem:
image.jpg

Shift knob: image.jpg

These are all the pics I have right now and I apologize if they look bad as they are iPhone pics lol I am going to try and get ahold of a camera and do a photoshoot! Thanks for looking everyone and if there's anything you want to see just let me know. Stay tuned! :vtec:

Last edited:
Thanks! And I actually had a shop install the wrap for me. A while back I helped a buddy install a cf wrap on the hood of his car and while it looked okay, it could have been better and I just didn't feel comfortable doing it myself on the new si

You mind if i ask how much it was for the wrap and install?. It looks good and it will protect the hood from rocks.

Yeah no problem, I don't remember the exact split between cost of material and labour but it ended up being $210. Not sure if that's high or not or if you could find a better deal in your area but it seemed like my selection here in Arkansas was pretty limited as far as professional seeming businesses haha

An idea to save $ would be to get a different brand instead of the 3m di-noc. My friends is another brand, I think it came from R vinyl or something like that and after seeing mine and comparing, it looks pretty much the same. (His just isn't as clean of an install).

And the protection is a great bonus, as I had already got a rock chip in the hood before the install. The wrap is holding up strong so far!

So far so good! In addition to the future performance mods, any plans for a drop and/or wheels?

I would love to drop it slightly and as far as wheels I have been looking around and that's on the to do list for sure!

Thanks for the feedback everyone :)

Well we rarely get snow/ice in Arkansas so I decided to take some pictures in the little bit we do have! (having a four day weekend due to school closings haha)
build thread 1.jpg
Last Import - 06.jpg
Last Import - 03.jpg
Last Import - 14.jpg
Last Import - 16.jpg
Last Import - 08.jpg
Went promptly back into the garage after these :thumb:

How's your plasti dip holding up?

The plasti dip on the back is perfect still, and the chrome by the foglights is still perfect
but the plasti dip on the chrome of the grill has a few spots where it looks chipped but they are very small. Been on there since June but I need to do the main grill chrome again soon for it to look perfect

Installed my Ultimate Racing catback and absolutely love it!!!!!!!! :bananasplit: sound is great. I'll get pics and hopefully a sound video up soon

Hopefully near future mods are downpipe/intake,flash pro and tune

Reactions: 323
Installed my Ultimate Racing catback and absolutely love it!!!!!!!! :bananasplit: sound is great. I'll get pics and hopefully a sound video up soon

Hopefully near future mods are downpipe/intake,flash pro and tune
What options did you go with for the exhaust? Also, pair it to the UR downpipe for an awesome sound

I did not get the resonator or secondary muffler and went with just the 3.5 rolled tip for $. and yep planning on the UR downpipe for next mod :)

I did not get the resonator or secondary muffler and went with just the 3.5 rolled tip for $. and yep planning on the UR downpipe for next mod :)
I bet it's a bit louder than mine then.
The best thing is if you want a resonator or muffler, you can change it out in the future.
Also, I loved that rolled tip, looks amazing

I bet it's a bit louder than mine then.
The best thing is if you want a resonator or muffler, you can change it out in the future.
Also, I loved that rolled tip, looks amazing

Probably a bit. Have a link to a video or sound clip? Ill try to take one this week I think. Its not ridiculously loud or anything :vtec:

Back