So, a funny thing happened at work yesterday....

NAFG2_KDMFTW

Tampa Bay
(WARNING: Those with a weak stomach should click your back button)

I was climbing on top of a bench to get a box, and well, this happened....

6200278933_427f798887_z.jpg

LOL, no worries, Ken. I went to a local clinic under workman's comp, which is where this picture was taken. My co-workers and I were worried that it was broken, but after an x-ray and a doctor's analysis, it ended up just being dislocated. He popped it back into place, gave me a prescription for an anti-inflamatory, and scheduled me a follow-up for Monday. I woke up this morning and the thing barely hurts at all; just stiff. It sure is turning some nifty colors, though! :giggle:

That happened to my finger when I played basketball. I had to pull it right away so my fingers would stay straight. Lol.

Rainbow toe?

This answer your question?

6202386988_9debe1ddb1.jpg

6201875037_a957e5655e_z.jpg

:P

That happened to my finger when I played basketball. I had to pull it right away so my fingers would stay straight. Lol.

Just felt like a really bad jam initially, didn't it? But yeah, initially all of us thought it was broken and felt like there wasn't anything the clinic was going to do for it. That being said, I'm glad it got popped back into place, otherwise, it'd be hurting a lot worse right now. I'm in no pain right now and it's only a little more than 24-hours later; they're just stiff, so I can't flex them all the way yet.

As I stated earlier, gnarly.

:D

Yours are darker...mine were more pastel. You remember that saga though

wish mine had more colors :P

yikes, at least it was just dislocated - looks pretty crazy in the first pic lol. :nervous:

Back