SoCal Just Drive meet (626)

It's tonight guys! ALL CARS WELCOMED so don't forget to invite your friends!

Time: 7:30-1357

E Gladstone St
Glendora‎ CA‎ 91740
United States

Sunday the 26th will be the last just drive meet. So let's make it a good meet guys!

Time: 7:30-9:00pm

E Gladstone St
Glendora‎ CA‎ 91740
United States

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413866883.228222.jpg

It's tonight guys the very last Just Drive meet!

Usually we do a cruise up Gmr after the meet but a lot of us have work or school tomorrow morning. So we decided to have a cruise before the meet!

Cruise time 5:00pm

Meet Time: 7:30-9:00pm

E Gladstone St
Glendora‎ CA‎ 91740
United States

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414353018.346932.jpg

@jdmoetivee I'll see if I can make it to the next meet with either my Civic Si or 1G Crx Si. I don't like to take my Civic to Gmr due to sharp turns and the things just a fat boat. My Crx tends to flow a bit more up there and not to mention I understeered and hit something last time I was up there with my civic on the way back down. Anyways let me know on more current meets.

@jdmoetivee I'll see if I can make it to the next meet with either my Civic Si or 1G Crx Si. I don't like to take my Civic to Gmr due to sharp turns and the things just a fat boat. My Crx tends to flow a bit more up there and not to mention I understeered and hit something last time I was up there with my civic on the way back down. Anyways let me know on more current meets.

Sorry man the just drive meet is no more. I'm not hosting them anymore because I took another job where I'm not in socal as often. Sorry brotha follow my Instagram, I sometimes post and get a few people together when I'm local.

@moetivee

Back