8th Gen Sonic's Slow Build (Warning FA5 Inside)

Yeah it was and definitely is but there isn't anything wrong with supercharging either. For my next boost setup on the fg1 ill probably run a supercharger.
Yeah dude but vit doesnt think the tvs s/c is worth it hes trying to convince me to go turbo lol witch i might lol we will see
Edit: turbo would be a cheeper doller per performance. And when i get a 8th gen si ill kraftwerks s/c it and ill have the best of both worlds :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5SK
Yeah dude but vit doesnt think the tvs s/c is worth it hes trying to convince me to go turbo lol witch i might lol we will see
Edit: turbo would be a cheeper doller per performance. And when i get a 8th gen si ill kraftwerks s/c it and ill have the best of both worlds :thumbsup:

Lol figures turbo will always more power than a supercharger. Usually superchargers are just safer than turbos. Honestly I think vice versa t/c ur 8th & s/c ur 9th. Anyone that has went turbo @ 1 point will usually tell u to go turbo. I say just go with what u want, but I still believe to this day boosting a 9th is dangerous especially a turbo. I know of 2 that has and no problems yet but still. Boost without BBG is crazy IMO.

Lol figures turbo will always more power than a supercharger. Usually superchargers are just safer than turbos. Honestly I think vice versa t/c ur 8th & s/c ur 9th. Anyone that has went turbo @ 1 point will usually tell u to go turbo. I say just go with what u want, but I still believe to this day boosting a 9th is dangerous especially a turbo. I know of 2 that has and no problems yet but still. Boost without BBG is crazy IMO.
The 9ths love boost just as much as the 8th do, so iv been told. I don't no witch route I wanna go with now, vit told me if I wanna go s/c I should go with the ct-e but it doesn't have the power I want. Ahh desisions desisions
EDIT: I'd like to be unique amoung the imports and sport compacts all of them have turbos now an days and I kinda wanna be diffrent than the rest. I wish there was morE info on the tvs kit like does it include injectors what pulley size how much boost ect..

Last edited:
The 9ths love boost just as much as the 8th do, so iv been told. I don't no witch route I wanna go with now, vit told me if I wanna go s/c I should go with the ct-e but it doesn't have the power I want. Ahh desisions desisions
EDIT: I'd like to be unique amoung the imports and sport compacts all of them have turbos now an days and I kinda wanna be diffrent than the rest. I wish there was morE info on the tvs kit like does it include injectors what pulley size how much boost ect..

I know 9ths love boost but is scary on the transmission since it will be full boost on each gear without bbg. I understand being unique part, greatest part of having a rear jdm conversion I haven't seen any around here except maybe a few at shows. But honestly I have seen way more s/c civic si than t/c cuz it's cheaper and easier to install.

I know 9ths love boost but is scary on the transmission since it will be full boost on each gear without bbg. I understand being unique part, greatest part of having a rear jdm conversion I haven't seen any around here except maybe a few at shows. But honestly I have seen way more s/c civic si than t/c cuz it's cheaper and easier to install.
I suppose so eh idk if I'm going turbo I'm goin with prl . But I don't know as much about turbos as I do s/c. Since u had a turbo civic what Is all the best things u can do for it?

I suppose so eh idk if I'm going turbo I'm goin with prl . But I don't know as much about turbos as I do s/c. Since u had a turbo civic what Is all the best things u can do for it?

Just take ur time to think it over, no impulse buys. Define best things? Could be a number of things. But six speed demon's 9th is turbocharged if u need tips.

Just take ur time to think it over, no impulse buys. Define best things? Could be a number of things. But six speed demon's 9th is turbocharged if u need tips.
Lol I worded that wrong and i should have another chat with six speed he told me befor that I should go turbo. But idk lol I need a v8 killer tho

Oh ok trust me you won't have any trouble stomping on v8s with a turbo. Especially cuz we are way lighter than most.
Ohh yeah it gonna be sick as hell! Iv got some ppl tho that are telling me why didn't you buy a camaro or somthing if you wanted a fast car. I replied I wanna see your face when I smoke you in my civic 8-)

Ohh yeah it gonna be sick as hell! Iv got some ppl tho that are telling me why didn't you buy a camaro or somthing if you wanted a fast car. I replied I wanna see your face when I smoke you in my civic 8-)

Lol typical response from people, same thing over here. Everyone just doesn't like hondas due to other people ruining it for us. Also cuz people don't realize the full potential our cars have either. But that face will be priceless. http://racing.fimizone.com/media/turbo-8th-gen-honda-civic-si-vs-dodge-neon-srt-4-street-race

Lol typical response from people, same thing over here. Everyone just doesn't like hondas due to other people ruining it for us. Also cuz people don't realize the full potential our cars have either. But that face will be priceless. http://racing.fimizone.com/media/turbo-8th-gen-honda-civic-si-vs-dodge-neon-srt-4-street-race
Yeah I agree some ppl under estamate our cars and I can't wait to run my buddies ss again after I'm turbo'd! And yeah zac attack's car is fast seen the one where he raced the audi

Back