Splash guard help

canadianbacon88

Moncton, NB, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
This is kind of a stupid question, but I'm kind of lost looking at the diagram I was given, and looking under the car. Anyways, part of my splashguard up front, I had to cut it off because it broke (how, I have no idea) and was dragging. This seems like no big deal, except I have the entire lower portion of my intake gone (only the tube going to my filter remains) and the bolt that has all the grounds is in the complete open, which seems like a wiring nightmare waiting to happen.

Now the part I cut off, is the part that has that little flap that hangs down in front my drivers side front tire. Is that part of the entire wheel well part, or the tray up front under the bumper? The price difference is why I'm asking, the wheel well part is $195, whereas the other one is only $50.

Can you post some pictures of the situation? The Honda splash guards you can buy go on the rear of the tire area, so it sounds like you're describing something else. What is missing from your intake? Factory or aftermarket? Pics would really help

Sounds like you're not missing the splash guard but the wheel well liner? The inner plastic inside the fender?

A pic would confirm but if you at talking about a plastic that is right in front of the tire then I think you have to buy the entire wheel well liner.

Sorry for the late reply, got busy detailing the car then watching the Indy race. Here's the pics:

35976724765_1dc33745ec_c.jpg

35976722205_468f88e530_c.jpg

The piece(s) I'm missing, but I still have them on the passenger side

35976720465_db62bcbed4_c.jpg

Yep, unfortunately it's all one piece and kind of expensive. You could always just get some thick plastic from Home Depot or wherever and cut/zip tie it into place.

They do make aftermarket replacements but the quality is not great and the fitment varies. I just had to do this on my sister's 08 fit, grabbed a cheap replacement from rockauto.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back