Spotted Thread: Orlando/UCF/Central FL area

if there's one thing i've noticed owning this car over any of the 2 previous.... it's that i find it nearly impossible to take a pic from the driver's position without seeing the top portion of the dash display. :facepalm:

but yes i know i was speeding. i took the pic as i was actually SLOWING down from the catch up part in my story. :giggle: so, 69mph wasn't the speed i'd been doing before that point. :police:

meh, who doesn't speed? i usually don't to save MPGs & headaches on the M-F grind; but this was a rare occasion definitely. :vtec:
sure did feel good to clean the carbon out the system though! :D

spotted: '06-'08 NBP FG2 w/ a cute blonde behind the wheel -- 5:22PM -- W SR50 at Avalon Rd. in Winter Garden area

spotted: '09-'11 carbon black BMW X5 ///M -- 5:45PM -- corner of Good Homes Rd and Old Winter Garden Rd. still in Winter Garden

spotted: '11 PWP ZF2 Base (that'd be the chassis code for a CR-Z) -- 5:51PM -- corner of Old Winter Garden Rd & Hiawassee Rd (somewhat near Windermere/Gotha area)

spotted: '06-'08 FBP FG2 -- 6:01PM -- traveling west on 408 just west of the I4/Downtown exits

busy busy day of spottings. :woot:

spotted: e90 M3 in black -- 11:52PM on WSR50 traveling east just about 1/2 a mile from HQ Honda :drooling:

also, spoke with a guy whom had been oogling my car after i got back from picking up lunch for the sales staff.... we got to talking and he owns a '10 RR FA5 and was questioning whereabouts my parts came from, what was done to the car, mileage, and all that usual chit chat. gave him a 9thCivic.com card and invited him to join. :woot:

didn't catch the guy's name. kinda busy here at the dealership. hopefully that'll be my first card-referral. :word:

spotted: 4 '12 Civic sedans SOLD SOLD SOLD today at HQ Honda. each for full sticker + $1513 in dealer-installed accessories :omg: (muds, locks, tray, door edge guards, foglights, rear decklid spoiler)

the black LX sedan in the showroom w/ $3976 in adds has finally been delivered to a customer yesterday i am told. :woot:

$1513* in accessories. damn fingers ain't working right today. geeze!

also just sold the MR '11 CR-Z EX NAVI CVT just now i've been told. and the Tornado Red '10 VW GTi base. buh byes!

spotted: '09-'11 ASM FA5 -- 8:00AM to 8:10AM -- cruising along 408 east with me in traffic. seen this guy before last week but forgot to post about it. got a pic to attach to a later post. friendly dude. we exchanged waves and nods and honks. last week i saw him eastbound on 408 just before the 408/417 junction. this morning was just before the I4 exits westbound from around Goldenrod all the way to OBT where he exited. yellow DRLs, lowered, bronze wheels, JDM red badges front/rear. very clean :thumb:

spotted: '07-'08 TW FA5 -- 8:12AM -- opposing traffic on 408 east just before the Pine Hills exit, far left lane. :wavey:

spotted e92 with black gills, black akrapovic exhaust tips, black competition wheels, and white front parking lights.

:spaz:

Back