Spotted Thread: Orlando/UCF/Central FL area

spotted: '06-'08 RR FG2 -- 4:15PM today -- right in front of the McDonald's on W SR50 at the Hancock Rd. intersection in Clermont. i was exiting the drive-thru and spotted the car at the traffic light :woot:

spotted: 2 cars behind it as the light turned green; black e92 ///M3 :drooling:

spotted: '06-'08 RR FG2 -- 4:15PM today -- right in front of the McDonald's on W SR50 at the Hancock Rd. intersection in Clermont. i was exiting the drive-thru and spotted the car at the traffic light :woot:

spotted: 2 cars behind it as the light turned green; black e92 ///M3 :drooling:
Huh huh, huh huh huh; you said Han-cock

spotted: black Ferrari 599 (GTO, GTB, etc.. insert any combination of possibilities for sub-model names here) -- 6:04PM on the 408W just near the Good Homes Rd exit :drooling:

sofakingsexy

spotted: Friday throughout the day -- THREE '12 Civic sedans (FB2) in Cool Mist, Polished Metal Metallic, and Alabaster Silver Metallic -- 2 were out here in Clermont/Winter Garden and the silver was on Tuskawilla Rd/Red Bug Lk Rd.

Spotted: 2012 CP FB2 in the ORMC parking garage downtown Orlando. only the 2nd one I've seen rolling. CP=Crimson Pearl for any body that doesn't know ha

:word: they are starting to become a bit less rare of a finding (hence the time i spotted THREE in one day!). that's good news for dealerships. lol! i've got a few choice spottings upcoming in a sec. non-Civic related but dope nonetheless!

spotted this lil beauty on 408W this morning on the route to work. it was nearby from 417/408 all the way up until the I4/Downtown exits. classic badassery. :drooling:

IMG_1066.JPG

first time EVER seeing an '11 BMW e90 ///M3 CZP sedan (that would be Competition Package... just as Brett's dad's e92 M3 coupe has!)
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy. love love love want! :sadface:

spotted this on the 408E this evening returning home from work. from Turnpike/408 area to just about the I4 area where i lost it in traffic behind me somewhere.

*verification of the CZP package is in the carbon bits on the car (front lip, rear lip spoiler) & the dope *** competition-only wheels.*IMG_1095.JPGIMG_1096.JPGIMG_1097.JPGIMG_1098.JPG

spotted: pearl white Aston Martin DB9 -- 5:34PM on W SR50 heading east towards the Turnpike/Clermont exit as i was leaving work for the day -- so hott & ballin'!! :drooling:

spotted: '12 CBP FB2 (Civic 4DR EX) -- 8:22PM on Tuskawilla Rd southbound near Red Bug Lk Rd -- Holler Honda dealer badging.

spotted: '07-'08 NBP FA5 -- 3:35PM on the 408 east from just past I4 to Goldenrod Rd where i exited. :wavey:

IMG_1126.JPGIMG_1129.JPG

Spotted: 06-08' NHBP FA5 lowered/tint/Volk ce28n (bronze or gunmetal couldn't tell b/c of my sunglasses)/Nitto tires. turning on Aloma Ave from 436 today around 5:30pm. very clean

Back