Squiggy's 2012 DBP II Si Coupe

Finally! :P

Wasn't really wanting to quite spend the money yet, but I have the Moog endlinks to install and figured I may as well do them both at the same time. :D Too bad I don't have the money for coilovers and camber arms so I could do everything in one shot. :(

Well the sway bar by itself makes a noticeable difference, and very easy to install

Time to replace the horns, put on the mesh screen, change the tranny fluid, and rotate the tires!

2013-06-07 18.52.21.jpg

Woohoo! Let me know how you like the horns and post pics of the mesh!

Got the horns connected...not working though. :mad:

The horn's mounting bracket is a ground. See if it's connected well to the frame.

The horn's mounting bracket is a ground. See if it's connected well to the frame.

Nevermind. They work when I press the horn on the steering wheel, but not when I use the fob.

Horns are done.
Transmission fluid changed with Amsoil Synchromesh Synthetic.
Magnetic transmission fluid drain bolt installed.
Tires rotated.

Paint is drying on a few things!

Last edited:
Just discovered my calipers are starting to flake. :thumbsdown: Time to look into caliper covers.

What paint did you use for the calipers?

Nvmnd, I'm looking at your diy right now. Lol.

What paint did you use for the calipers?

Duplicolor brush-on caliper paint. Car was barely two weeks old and I cleaned/scrubbed them thoroughly.

Last edited:
It didn't require the use of paint primer?

Last edited:
How do you like the horns? And weird that they don't work with the fob, mine do

What trans fluid did you end up using? Which horn did you go with?

How do you like the horns? And weird that they don't work with the fob, mine do
What trans fluid did you end up using? Which horn did you go with?

Went with the FIAMM's. They sound MUCH better!

I used Amsoil Synchromesh. Won't get to drive it until Monday to check it out, though. The bonus is a trip to Chicago and Madison and back home.

Back