SRS codes b0001-13, 11010101-00 and 110155-00

PMP

I got these three srs codes. They were intermittent, light would come and go. Seemed to happen in the heat and low speed.
Dealer replaced battery (11 volts). Anyone know if low battery voltage can cause this. Thanks PMP

Sorry 2013 Civic EX 1.8 4 door.

Last edited:
Driver airbag module
https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2016/SB-10083593-2280.pdf

Did Honda clear the codes when they replaced the battery?

So, the link says to replace the drivers side module, are they
suggesting Honda is not really fixing
the problem, or nhtsa is saying the only fix is to replace the module?
Why would the code not reappear? Does Honda disable it? Low battery voltage could not have
Caused it?

Sorry for all the questions but I am recovering from a stroke and still have remnants of it. Thanks PMP

Codes would return if there were an issue. They can clear a code, and it will/can immediately reappear if there is an issue. If you have no check engine light, no need to worry

Reactions: PMP
Codes would return if there were an issue. They can clear a code, and it will/can immediately reappear if there is an issue. If you have no check engine light, no need to worry
Thanks,

I thought the module is replaced only in case of airbag deployment? Is it possible the low battery voltage
Could have caused the intermittent srs light. Thanks for your help. PMP

Thanks,

I thought the module is replaced only in case of airbag deployment? Is it possible the low battery voltage
Could have caused the intermittent srs light. Thanks for your help. PMP

I checked with the Honda mechanic and he said he has seen low battery voltage as a cause of srs codes.

Other issues: drivers airbag module, clock spring, airbag computer. PMP

My beautiful little 2012 has started to do this. Replaced the battery over the weekend will look at clearing codes. I'll stop by the auto parts store this evening and see if I can't do it from there and read what codes are being thrown. UGH

Back