Stealth's 2012 Si Sedan Build

Stealth

Saint Augustine, Fl
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hey guys, I'm relatively new here but wanted to post my ride and let you see how it's coming along. I've had the car for 3 months now, but haven't wasted any time with modding it. So far I have the following:

Exterior
- 30% Front / 30% Rear Window Tint
- window visors
- Password JDM hood deflector
- dealership stickers removed
- yellow fog light overlays
- window tinting
- brake calipers painted red
- Lamin-X Paint Protection Film
- Yokohama YK580's

Interior
- red accent lighting

Suspension
- all stock...for now

Performance
- ZDX Throttle Body
- RV-6 Catless Downpipe
- Tsudo Catback Exhaust
- NST Pullies
- Rick Spec'd 3.5" Intensity Intake
- Flashpro
- Vibrant Velocity Stack
- Boomba Motor Mounts
- Ported Lower Intake Runners
- Port Matched OEM Manifold
- Vittuned
- Buddy Club Short Shifter
- Hybrid Racing Base Bushings

image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Webby. As a matter of fact I just made another purchase this morning after I got through with the initial post. Time to add (1) Catless RV-6 Downpipe to the list!

Downpipe arrived this morning. Will be installing this week. Stay tuned for the next purchase, probably this week as we'll:

Eibach Pro or H &R Sport Springs
Buddy Club quick Shift Kit
Corsport Base Bushings
Corsport Red Steering Wheel Overlay
P2R Throttle Body Gasket
EZ Lip
Plasti Dip
Moddiction Anvil Shift Knob

Had the RV-6 Catless Downpipe installed yesterday. Took about 45 minutes. After driving it around for several hours post-install, I can confidently say there's a noticeable gain in both power and torque. Definitely didn't noticed it in one particular area due to the linear gains across the entire power band. I thought the Catless setup would smell more based on other reviews, but I didn't think it was that bad. Perhaps I'm used to it having grown up around older models trucks/cars which have a similar smell when idling. Nevertheless, two thumbs up here for the downpipe and for Rich giving me the hookup on a great deal for Black Friday early!

A downpipe really does free up the whole exhaust,
Any plans to get tuned soon?

Flashpro will be going in around 1st qtr 2014. In the next 1-2weeks I'll be buying springs, short shifter, emblems and exhaust. Once all that gets installed this month, I will starting looking for flashpro. Just wanted to make sure I have all the basics installed (i.e. I/dp/e/tbs, etc) before installing flashpro. I would've picked up that tsudo exhaust from 323 but was too afraid of the drone that would come from the Catless dp/tsudo combo.

Reactions: 323
Sometime in the next week or so, I will install the short shifter, bushings, knob and hopefully an exhaust. Just to find what exhaust setup I'm going to go with and pull the trigger.

Best way to describe it is it seemed to smooth out the powerband. I already have a catless downpipe so I couldn't hear the hissing that people say is there post install. Even if I gained on 2-3 whp, it all adds up.

ya there's not much info about throttle body spacers out there, seems like its all hear say and no real numbers, even on Google

Slight update. Tsudo exhaust (burnt tip) purchased and installed yesterday. Holy crap that thing is loud! I'm hoping that it quiets down after a few weeks like many have mentioned on here. In addition, I purchased the 3 pc underdrive pulley set from NST as well. They should be here in 7-10 days due to a backorder situation. Once those are here i'll be installing them and will start looking for flashpro. Pictures to come...

Back