Stealth's 2012 Si Sedan Build

couple of additions: replaced 2.5" RV6 downpipe with 3" Full-Race Catless Downpipe. Also had the 2.75" Tsudo Catback Exhaust replaced with a custom 3" catback with magnaflow muffler (done by a local shop that offered mandrel bending and stainless steel piping). Per Michael over a @axion_industries , my fully ported RBC, prl cai, 550cc grams injectors, etc should be here in a week or so. Time to start retuning. Now if only skunk2 would hurry up and release cams for the 9thgen.

If I don't hit 235+whp before cams...i quit. j/k I was at 214 whp / 192 tq before pullies, bigger downpipe, bigger exhaust, and rbc kit....we'll see

If I don't hit 235+whp before cams...i quit. j/k I was at 214 whp / 192 tq before pullies, bigger downpipe, bigger exhaust, and rbc kit....we'll see
220-230whp range is typical for fully bolted.

220-230whp range is typical for fully bolted.

I'm well aware squiggy. I'm just hoping that with the addition of the pullies and having the rbc fully ported (runners and tb inlet), it might be enough to push me over. Also hoping to run e85 if I can source some locally. Still looking...

I'm well aware squiggy. I'm just hoping that with the addition of the pullies and having the rbc fully ported (runners and tb inlet), it might be enough to push me over. Also hoping to run e85 if I can source some locally. Still looking...

I am not saying it isn't possible, but it definitely is a long shot.

Being in the Midwest, E85 is not in short supply by any means, but I have not interest in running it unfortunately despite the gains...at the expense of increased fuel cost.

I am not saying it isn't possible, but it definitely is a long shot.

Being in the Midwest, E85 is not in short supply by any means, but I have not interest in running it unfortunately despite the gains...at the expense of increased fuel cost.

I'm fortunate enough to have my work pay for my fuel, so I'm not worried there. I'm hoping I have one of the factory freaks since I was already at 214 whp before the 3" dp/exhaust, pullies and rbc. Not to mention I was running a sri, which will be swapped out for a prl cai. Here's hoping....

I'm fortunate enough to have my work pay for my fuel, so I'm not worried there. I'm hoping I have one of the factory freaks since I was already at 214 whp before the 3" dp/exhaust, pullies and rbc. Not to mention I was running a sri, which will be swapped out for a prl cai. Here's hoping....
I was at 216 about 15 tunes in. Never had a final calculation done. I never actually finished tuning due to weather and getting busy. I stopped at the 31st map. Vit said all he had left was some minor tweak and I would have been done in two tunes. Plus, FlashPro has issues with my new laptop and my old one crashed.

I was at 216 about 15 tunes in. Never had a final calculation done. I never actually finished tuning due to weather and getting busy. I stopped at the 31st map. Vit said all he had left was some minor tweak and I would have been done in two tunes. Plus, FlashPro has issues with my new laptop and my old one crashed.

sounds like me. I never completely finished tuning, because i knew there was no point since more mods were going in right away. He was working on part throttle tip in and making minor tweaks, but we stopped anyways so that I could go ahead with the dp, exhaust, pullies, etc. Now we have to do it all over again once the RBC swap is in. Then with my luck, skunk2 will finally release the cams they're working on right after we're done and I have to tune all over again...

Had to source some longer head studs since the thermal gasket is thicker than stock and didn't leave enough threads to bite properly. Located close by so we are back at it

Reactions: Nix
Wrong size coupler for the intake but working on getting a replacement. In the meantime...it's hard to beat electrical tape.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431986897.921200.jpg

Wrong size coupler for the intake but working on getting a replacement. In the meantime...it's hard to beat electrical tape.
View attachment 47408
2 things

1. Try this site for your coupler, amazing customizability for cheap, you can get exactly the coupler you need.

http://www.siliconeintakes.com

2. This metal bracket circled on your picture below serves no purpose anymore now that you changed your intake. All it does is provide a place for the stock intake box to sit on. Take it out, because it's a big chunk of steel just taking up space and weight.

f5c49d2ee49917945b29d476a4e46432.jpg

2 things

1. Try this site for your coupler, amazing customizability for cheap, you can get exactly the coupler you need.

http://www.siliconeintakes.com

2. This metal bracket circled on your picture below serves no purpose anymore now that you changed your intake. All it does is provide a place for the stock intake box to sit on. Take it out, because it's a big chunk of steel just taking up space and weight.

f5c49d2ee49917945b29d476a4e46432.jpg
1) I will most definitely check that out, if PRL doesn't step up to the plate to send the correct part. Per Axion Industries I should hear back today.
2) Thanks to you giving me homework once again, I'll be taking that bracket out today.

Did you notice that your metal bar that serves as a hood support when it's open doesn't fit now that the RBC is on? I had to take mine out because it was hitting the manifold.

I had to bend mine slightly to make it fit, others have had to do the same thing too

Back