stilletto's '11 Subaru WRX Sedan

140249b26ba43acfcc88595fbf6f0613.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Beautiful car man! Love that big screen! Is it like a tablet?

it just puked all of the engine oil! ;)
I purposely parked there cause it looked like oil pouring out. One of my friends cracked his oil pan driving through construction in his bagged Golf R. It's still a touchy subject for him. Hahaha.

In all honesty, the bags handle really well. I've got them set ten clicks away from full stiff and they're quite comfortable. I'm just curious to find out how they handle once I launch at the track.

Reactions: Nix
Haha. IDFWY (IDFWU). I'm sure you're familiar with the song. Purely for shits and giggles.

I'm waiting until the 8th for an alignment then I'll be heading to the drag way. Really hoping I don't destroy something.

I think the car looks good. Much respect for getting bags and not just slamming it on some coils that ride like crap all the way down. That oil spill pic is funny too.

Appreciate it. I actually have my ride height set to a one finger gap. Lower than most with bags.
It was really hard deciding on suspension. People don't realize that Stance, BC, Tein, etc. Coilovers don't actually perform better than an Evo's OEM Suspension.
That being said, a legitimate set of Coilovers cost a MINIMUM of $2000-2500. Air Lift offered me a sponsorship discount and at that point it was a no brainer.

Reactions: Nix
Back